Author Topic: Welcome, welcome!  (Read 119210 times)

MS04

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Not much to see here, just a fan of CT.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome, welcome!
« Reply #585 on: February 01, 2020, 04:07:25 pm »
I haven't had the time to properly introduce myself, so hi everyone! I'm MS04, some of you may know me as the person behind the upcoming CT - Master Quest hack, coming March 7th of this year! I plan to become a game developer someday, and want to use ROM hacks as some kind of "practice", so expect some more in the future! (And yes, before you ask, I do love Chrono Trigger, like you all!)

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2020, 09:05:57 pm »
Hey, guys! My name is VidKid369/John and I just joined the forum! I thought I'd say 'Hi' to everybody here!

I'm a huge fan of Chrono Trigger I think it was one of the first if not the first RPG I ever truly honestly played! I'm a big RPG fanatic I usually only play RPGs. I've always been a fan of Chrono Trigger so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm originally from California.

Nice finally getting here!!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 15, 2020, 09:34:16 am »
Hey vidkid!

Welcome tot he party! Glad to see you join.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to reach out! We're a pretty small, but friendly group.

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 15, 2020, 09:11:13 pm »
Omg.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I recently started Chrono Trigger again yesterday and I just had to visit the Chrono Compendium this time I actually listened to myself and decided to register, & sign-up for the forums! I've been visiting your site for ages.

I'm currently on a small backlog quest and Chrono Trigger is one RPG that I just hadn't played in ages it's been so long I forgotten every little thing about everything.

Oh. I've always considered Chrono Trigger a big game. I've always wanted to join the community of fans. Is there anywhere I can post my thoughts or impressions while playing the game for the first time in a long while? I don't want to mess anything up, what you all have going on here?

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 15, 2020, 11:01:32 pm »
Welcome tot he party!

Feel free to join in any discussions or start your own. Thread necromancy is A-OK here.

As for where share your thoughts while replaying the game, maybe the Chrono / Gameplay Casual Discussion thread?

Mauron

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
« Reply #590 on: July 16, 2020, 02:15:52 am »
If you need hacking help, I'm your girl.  8)

VidKid369

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 16, 2020, 02:24:48 am »
Hi, Kodokami and Mauron!

I'm actually so excited to be here I've always been in awe of Chrono Trigger and I've been a bit skittish to join the forum, just because I'm so busy with in-game stuff and writing a lot offline about it. What I've learned is it's super duper helpful if I just talk to other people about it online!

I'm just super skittish about posting sometimes but I won't be scared off I promise.

Ok I'll try to check-out that thread. Thanks! :)

Ever since I realized my backlog I decided to do something about it so I guess I am here now! Again, thanks for the warm welcome!

Asocksual

• Iokan (+1)
  • She/Her/Hers
    • View Profile
    • asocksual.neocities.org
« Reply #592 on: January 19, 2023, 08:20:51 pm »
'Sup, I'm Katie and I'm a big dork who spends too much time online. Also I'm currently a college sophomore majoring in illustration! I'd like to draw comics and graphic novels someday.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: January 20, 2023, 12:39:54 am »
'Sup, I'm Katie and I'm a big dork who spends too much time online. Also I'm currently a college sophomore majoring in illustration! I'd like to draw comics and graphic novels someday.

Welcome tot he party, Katie! Glad to have a new Chrono fan, and one who is comfortable with old school forums! Haha. We have a Discord, too, if you're interested. Just do a search for "Chrono Compendium" on Discord.

What's your favorite Chrono game and why? Have you done any Chrono art with your skills?!

Again, welcome to our little corner of the internet. We're glad you're here!

Chris Cruz

• Porrean (+50)
  • My life is my wife.
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 19, 2023, 12:04:42 pm »
My birthday's on Nov. 4 you better wish me a happy birthday!