Author Topic: Welcome, welcome!  (Read 120010 times)

Ninja 4 Hire

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome, welcome!
« Reply #540 on: September 28, 2012, 02:10:37 am »
Hello everyone. Glad to be here, you have a fantastic site. I'm a huge Chrono fan and look forward to discussing the games and other stuff. Hope to make some new friends here.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 28, 2012, 10:42:32 am »
You know...sometimes I daydream about hiring a hitman or finding a vigilante.  How much do you charge, Ninja 4 Hire?

milkjamjuice

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 21, 2013, 10:50:36 am »
Hello~

Nice to meet everyone!  I just remade my account.  I used to hop around here maybe... 2005-2006 ish?  Anyway, I just got my mitts on a copy of Chrono Cross Ultimania and plan on translating the whole thing for practice...  I know some of the material is needed here so I'll post it, if it's okay....as I do it.  And stuff.  I guess.

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #543 on: February 23, 2013, 01:50:44 pm »
Hello~

Nice to meet everyone!  I just remade my account.  I used to hop around here maybe... 2005-2006 ish?  Anyway, I just got my mitts on a copy of Chrono Cross Ultimania and plan on translating the whole thing for practice...  I know some of the material is needed here so I'll post it, if it's okay....as I do it.  And stuff.  I guess.

Hello, Breakfast! (Milk, Jam and Juice are ingredients in a healthy breakfast for me) Welcome again to the... er, nearly deserted... forums! (Sheesh, this place used to be FUN before, butishouldstoprantingalready) What was your old account, anyway?

Translating the CC Ultimania would be heavenly! I think ZeaLitY would appreciate that too.

Windmaedchen

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • Windmaedchen.com
« Reply #544 on: February 23, 2013, 03:22:31 pm »
Hello,

I am Windmaedchen and I joined just a few minutes ago. Finally really. I have been lurking around here for quite some time, ever since that crazy (fantastic) boyfriend of mine, who you know under the name of "Tushantin" linked me to various posts and threads several times daily since February 2012. This forum and everyone in it have made quite an impression on him in several ways. :D <-- This Nu Smilie looks quite creepy, to be honest. xD

I am glad I finally have a "real" and good reason to join this Forum, too.
I have finished playing the DS version of Chrono Trigger a few weeks ago and quite love it. I am not really a loud voice myself, so I will more read in silence and soak up everything about CT here at the Compendium and this forum. And contribute every now and then to the various discussions that are going on.

I hope to have a good time and am looking forward to getting to know you all better.  :)

milkjamjuice

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 24, 2013, 10:20:33 am »

Hello, Breakfast! (Milk, Jam and Juice are ingredients in a healthy breakfast for me) Welcome again to the... er, nearly deserted... forums! (Sheesh, this place used to be FUN before, butishouldstoprantingalready) What was your old account, anyway?

Translating the CC Ultimania would be heavenly! I think ZeaLitY would appreciate that too.

That's the thing, I don't remember my old username or I would have used IT, heheh.  Tonight I will translate a tidbit from the "materials needing translation," page as a gift.

milkjamjuice

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 24, 2013, 10:22:22 am »
Hello,

I am Windmaedchen and I joined just a few minutes ago. Finally really. I have been lurking around here for quite some time, ever since that crazy (fantastic) boyfriend of mine, who you know under the name of "Tushantin" linked me to various posts and threads several times daily since February 2012. This forum and everyone in it have made quite an impression on him in several ways. :D <-- This Nu Smilie looks quite creepy, to be honest. xD

I am glad I finally have a "real" and good reason to join this Forum, too.
I have finished playing the DS version of Chrono Trigger a few weeks ago and quite love it. I am not really a loud voice myself, so I will more read in silence and soak up everything about CT here at the Compendium and this forum. And contribute every now and then to the various discussions that are going on.

I hope to have a good time and am looking forward to getting to know you all better.  :)

Nice to meet you!
I also remember the first time I stumbled in here about 7 years ago; it was crunch time before graduation uni and I was GLUED to the screen reading all of the articles here.

And then when CT went portable oh my dear lord.  My boyfriend at the time always got mad at me for playing it in bed XD

Windmaedchen

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • Windmaedchen.com
« Reply #547 on: February 24, 2013, 11:02:36 am »
  My boyfriend at the time always got mad at me for playing it in bed XD

Oh wow.... xD My boyfriend is getting mad at me for NOT playing it in bed, hahaha.

caitlinmarie

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 26, 2013, 01:28:14 pm »
Hello hello! I'm Caitlin, and I'm new here :) Looking forward to posting!

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #549 on: April 26, 2013, 07:41:29 pm »
Welcome, Cait! And what a bizarre moment; you've got a name I've held a favourite all these years!

caitlinmarie

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 30, 2013, 11:00:51 am »
Welcome, Cait! And what a bizarre moment; you've got a name I've held a favourite all these years!

Love that you're already nicknaming me!! And thanks for the warm welcome :)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: May 01, 2013, 09:42:49 pm »
WELCOME!

We've fallen on hard times, but we'll use a Revive and be back to our prime eventually.

Dyxo Xinoro

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 25, 2013, 01:21:08 am »
Hey. I've been lurking around the site for maybe about a year now off and on, so I figured I may as well join the forums. That's about it.

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: November 25, 2013, 03:20:47 pm »
Howdy, howdy! And welcome to the party!

I was a lurker once too!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)