Zenan Plains - Site Discussion > Welcome / Birthday / Seeya! Forum

Welcome, welcome!

<< < (119/119)

Mauron:
If you need hacking help, I'm your girl.  8)

VidKid369:
Hi, Kodokami and Mauron!

I'm actually so excited to be here I've always been in awe of Chrono Trigger and I've been a bit skittish to join the forum, just because I'm so busy with in-game stuff and writing a lot offline about it. What I've learned is it's super duper helpful if I just talk to other people about it online!

I'm just super skittish about posting sometimes but I won't be scared off I promise.

Ok I'll try to check-out that thread. Thanks! :)

Ever since I realized my backlog I decided to do something about it so I guess I am here now! Again, thanks for the warm welcome!

Asocksual:
'Sup, I'm Katie and I'm a big dork who spends too much time online. Also I'm currently a college sophomore majoring in illustration! I'd like to draw comics and graphic novels someday.

Boo the Gentleman Caller:

--- Quote ---'Sup, I'm Katie and I'm a big dork who spends too much time online. Also I'm currently a college sophomore majoring in illustration! I'd like to draw comics and graphic novels someday.
--- End quote ---

Welcome tot he party, Katie! Glad to have a new Chrono fan, and one who is comfortable with old school forums! Haha. We have a Discord, too, if you're interested. Just do a search for "Chrono Compendium" on Discord.

What's your favorite Chrono game and why? Have you done any Chrono art with your skills?!

Again, welcome to our little corner of the internet. We're glad you're here!

Chris Cruz:
My birthday's on Nov. 4 you better wish me a happy birthday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version