Author Topic: A more proactive advertising campaign for the Compendium?  (Read 1573 times)

Cliftor

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
A more proactive advertising campaign for the Compendium?
« on: January 23, 2004, 12:20:19 am »
It seems to me that there are lots of people on forums I've visited who would thrive in the environment here, if coaxed enough to visit.  Having more people on board and seeing more full forums would definately be a nice thing.  Is there anyway the 'word' could be gotten out besides just putting the URL in our sigs on other forums? Like, making deals with other Chrono websites to have a link to this site if you provide links to theirs? It just seems to me that there's something that coudl be done for recruitign purposes, the end being even more lively discussions due to idea volume.  Of course, I have no idea what should be done.  MetalKnight or Zeality, do you read me?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 06:57:15 am »
I thought stuff like that was already in the works (one of the things the Scholars were doing)...I wouldn't mind a small little Compendium Sig button we could all use in our sigs other places though. So far, I've just referenced it in threads in a couple other places (I haven't actually changed my sig anywhere in forever)...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 09:36:29 am »
Yeah, but I believe we're holding off until the Encyclopedia is up in some form. It'd be useless to invite users to an incomplete site.