Author Topic: Chrono Crisis Story Update  (Read 13761 times)

LA Journalist

Re: Chrono Crisis Story Update
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2007, 12:22:03 am »
Hey guys, you have a administrator who is a self-proclaimed "Director" that goes by the name of ZeaLity. He also believes that he speaks for the entire Chrono series community, way to live in a small world apart from reality ZeaLity! You can't even begin to grasp the true fandom of the Chrono community out there, yet you sincerely believe that your website is the oasis for the Chrono fandom; such narrow-mindedness. You also have another administrator that goes by the name of Ramsus who too can't grasp the form of reality, and he even lacks the motivation to encourage those who are trying to make it big apart from this so-called oasis; maybe just maybe when he grows up he can stop using such foul kiddy slang and learn to face reality. Till then, feel free to continue observing these old men play with their "Ultra-Mega 3000 RPG Maker" and ROM hacks while being self-centered elitists.

- LA Journalist

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2007, 12:35:22 am »
Hey guys, you have a administrator who is a self-proclaimed "Director" that goes by the name of ZeaLity. He also believes that he speaks for the entire Chrono series community, way to live in a small world apart from reality ZeaLity! You can't even begin to grasp the true fandom of the Chrono community out there, yet you sincerely believe that your website is the oasis for the Chrono fandom; such narrow-mindedness. You also have another administrator that goes by the name of Ramsus who too can't grasp the form of reality, and he even lacks the motivation to encourage those who are trying to make it big apart from this so-called oasis; maybe just maybe when he grows up he can stop using such foul kiddy slang and learn to face reality. Till then, feel free to continue observing these old men play with their "Ultra-Mega 3000 RPG Maker" and ROM hacks while being self-centered elitists.

- LA Journalist
So, who are you anyway? Your name is D.R.E.A.M., that much I gathered, but I know nothing of who you are apart from that. I am also curious as to why you hate Crisis. Because it treats Chrono Cross as canon?

I fail to see how Zeality does not represent the true Chrono community if--and I say if because I am not certain--you are one of those people who ignores one half/third of the entire Chrono series.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2007, 12:48:24 am »
He's a random jerk who signed up to this and Crisis's forums proclaiming that he was an employee of Square Enix and wanted to help with fan projects and other things. He used flowery speech to win position of administrator on their forums, but we never gave him any kind of special ability or treatment here. His stories were contradictory and his IP was not in an area in which Square Enix even had an office. A month later, he attempted to hijack the Crisis forums, deleting several members and trying to lock out the others before Chains of Fate finally got rid of him. Now he's back to whine about his failure.

Kanadyets

• Guardian (+100)
  • Need you not a swordsman?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2007, 12:53:15 am »

Well, this is the first time I've seen this sort of tomfoolery on the site (although there's lots of parts I haven't yet explored).  Too bad, really.  The folks here in general seem pretty solid.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2007, 12:55:18 am »

Well, this is the first time I've seen this sort of tomfoolery on the site (although there's lots of parts I haven't yet explored).  Too bad, really.  The folks here in general seem pretty solid.

Yeah, he gave a bad name to us in a way.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2007, 12:58:47 am »
He's a random jerk who signed up to this and Crisis's forums proclaiming that he was an employee of Square Enix and wanted to help with fan projects and other things. He used flowery speech to win position of administrator on their forums, but we never gave him any kind of special ability or treatment here. His stories were contradictory and his IP was not in an area in which Square Enix even had an office. A month later, he attempted to hijack the Crisis forums, deleting several members and trying to lock out the others before Chains of Fate finally got rid of him. Now he's back to whine about his failure.
Ah. Thank you, Zeality.

And no, he doesn't give us a bad name. He gives himself a bad name.

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2007, 01:48:47 am »
 Ah, I knew it was him. He was directly referencing Zeality's post on Crisis when he called him "Director".

I think he popped up on Crisis again because we retorted him. If you notice, he reappeared on Crisis a few days after appearing here--actually, within 5 hours of my own retort. I guess he didn't like that and figured he could go back to our forums and pull this whole apology thing.

To explain my inaction when he popped back up at Crisis--Dream seems to be the type who relishes attention and control. So, by ignoring him (and asking the forumers to do the same thing) I was hoping he'd get bored and give up. Seems to have failed. I guess we just have to keep banning his IPs until he gets sick of playing.

Bleh, all this drama over something so stupid. IP bans don't seem to work either, as I've seen him with no fewer than 5 IP addresses since he arrived on our forums last year. Unfortunately we'll probably see more of him until he gets tired or grows up.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2007, 01:54:12 am »
He's probably bouncing off a number of proxy sites...it's not that hard to do, really. All you can do is wait for him to give up, unless you want to report him to his ISP for harrasment or what have you.

MaxXx

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2007, 03:50:50 am »
pwned  :shock:

Ramsus

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2007, 09:44:59 am »

- LA Journalist

I do something significant and meaningful with my life, while you have to masquerade behind false credentials and self-righteously berate others just to feel even a fraction as significant as I am. You're so insecure and self-absorbed that you're arguing about the nature of "fandom" and the "Chrono series community," and about motivating people who like to hack ROMs, draw sprites, or mess with some basic scripting to try and "make it big."

If anyone's lost touch with reality, it's you.

It's more than obvious that a bunch of kids with the hobby of making fangames using generic tools wouldn't have any intention of making it big, because if they even thought they could, they'd have already spun their entire project into something completely unrelated to the Chrono series and started working on it full time. 

That's why I'm not motivated to even try and involve myself with any of the projects here, yet alone guide them anywhere. All I do is occasionally maintain the site and post a little, because I know what my priorities in life are, and none of it involves any of the bullshit you rave about.

The reality is, compared to the foul mass of diarrhea gushing from your keyboard that you would dare consider English, even my most vulgar of language becomes elaborate and persuasive, because you're just a crazy fucker who needs petty Internet attention to feel important.

Feras_Hell's_Owner

« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2007, 10:33:06 am »
LET ME BAN THAT B I T C H ALREADY ><!!!!!

don't know who i am? , Google my name or go check the crisis forums

Crono as Glenn

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2007, 11:55:02 pm »

- LA Journalist

If this is D R E A M he's a TOtal noob saying he's a SE emploie on MSN IM and a LA journalist hear

Mr. Molecule

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2007, 06:37:48 am »
and the writing... "May our prayers for peace echo throughout eternity." SO CHRONO!

It's a direct quotation of an inscription on Nadia's Bell in Chrono Cross.

D'oh!

...well, I still stand by assertion that the Crisis writing is incredible. I just picked the wrong bit to quote.

Man, if I didn't take offense to stupidity so easily I'd find the whole D R E A M incident utterly hilarious.

I do give him points for "Ultra-Mega 3000 RPG Maker." If there was a RPG making program in the Cronoverse, that'd be its name.

Hmm. The 3000 would flow better if it was at the end.