Author Topic: Chrono Crisis Story Update  (Read 13767 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Crisis Story Update
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 02:04:18 pm »
It's a layer problem...I think there's 3 layers.  I think layer 2 is grass and the tent is layer 1.  So throw some grass around that area then put tent on.  Unless it's the other way around..

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 02:07:05 pm »
Ok, I figured it out >_>.  You put the tent on layer 2.  And grass over the white areas on layer 1

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 02:12:35 pm »
let's give it a try.

it worked ..!  :D

Thank you - Tesekkur Ederim  :D :wink:

( Tesekkur Ederim is the Turkish meaning of Thank You, don't think it as a slang later :mrgreen: )

meekrab06

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2006, 01:44:30 am »
Wow. I have to applaud you guys for sticking with it, at first we were kind of rivals over at the CT: DoT project (I was the lead). Keep up the hard work, and post any position openings.

Solid_Choke

• Earthbound (+15)
  • The Autodidact
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 02:20:08 am »
=/  I don't think you can draw sprites out like that on paper >_>.
Sure you can...graph paper

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
  • Ignorance is to be whipped. -Franziska Von Karma
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2006, 10:07:21 am »
Wow...This heated conversation is making me anxious. I can't wait till the game is complete...in 2015 :P. Hopefully, I don't forget about it. But seriously, though...you're making more progress now. It's so good to see another update! :D :lol:

chronatus

• Iokan (+1)
  • Time Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 01:53:40 am »
OMG COOL CHAINS...Ive already seen dis  :D

Crawler333

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 05:22:59 pm »
Reptites: good or bad ?
Hmmm.... I wouldn't know.Crono & Co. face the Reptites only as enemies, and very little is shown about them in CC besides the Dragon God.As the followers of nature that they are,I'll say that they're neutral.Sure, Azala shows some cruel manners when facing the heroes-but it's just his attitude against his sworn enemies.Nothing implies that he's an evil individual in "standard" situations.

Lavos: the Source of All Evil.
Well, I must admit it:I don't like it.Blaming one single creature of all that's bad in history it's quite simplicistic-now matter how fiendish that creature is.Anyway, this doesn't mean it's a completely bad idea-especially considering that it's taken from the original games themselves.I would like the idea much more if Crisis would show how much humanity wasn't too much reluctant in embraing its evil side "imposed" by Lavos arrival.After all, why only humans had been "blessed" by Lavos evil influence while Reptites didn't ?Maybe that's something inside the human nature.Lavos could have simply exploited something which was already there instead of creating it out of nowhere.
In The Lord of The Rings, for example, Hobbits are much less prone to obey evil than humans are, while elves are nearly immune to its call.

To Chrono Crisis Team
If the game manages to fix all the holes created in CC in a coherent way, I'll finally be able to stop drooling over a game which will probably NEVER be released (someone called it Chrono Break, I guess) and consider THIS one CANON-with my best regards to His Supreme Majesty Lord Kato.Keep up the good work, guys-YOU keep the Dream alive.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 05:26:34 pm »
If the game manages to fix all the holes created in CC in a coherent way, I'll finally be able to stop drooling over a game which will probably NEVER be released (someone called it Chrono Break, I guess) and consider THIS one CANON-with my best regards to His Supreme Majesty Lord Kato.Keep up the good work, guys-YOU keep the Dream alive.

Chrono Cross has an ambiguous ending; I guess that's what you mean by holes, since the game is free of plot inconsistencies save the timing or nature of the dimensional split.

Crawler333

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2007, 06:12:18 pm »

Chrono Cross has an ambiguous ending; I guess that's what you mean by holes, since the game is free of plot inconsistencies save the timing or nature of the dimensional split.

Exactly.

About the nature of the dimensional split, I agree with those who say that it was caused because (probably) no clone was used when Kid saved Serge.That would really seem the unwanted effect that CT's party avoided when they saved Crono from Lavos in Ocean Palace.
Since there is no equivalent physical matter replacing the body taken away from its place and transported outside the flow of time, ALL the matter existing which surrounds that body is created again from scratch as a counter-effect, creating an alternate reality where that person (in Serge's case) doesn't exist anymore.Since Serge was in a life-death situation when he was saved by Kid, the original reality kept going on as if Serge was dead.
There is no scientific proof here, it's the theory I like most-especially because it gives a connection between Crono and Serge's "rebirths" and a neat example of what could happened in CT if no clone was used.
Moreover, it's reasonable to think that the Dimensional Split was the only way to create the Crono Cross-which was in turn the only way to defeat the Devourer of Time.
Fight a paradox with a paradox !!!

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 08:15:01 pm »
 Well... Chains wouldn't want me giving away too much, but this update was released before the Compendium revalation that Lavos did not originally "mold" humans in its image. (Actually, wow, this update is over a year old. LOL XD) I can't really say much more, but I'm hoping that our game will show that people aren't black and white--that people's intentions and dreams are all just different shades of gray, some are just darker than others.

Of course, there are always greedy little gits like Zeal, but y'know, so it goes. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

andrew

• Iokan (+1)
  • Give me a game, a pizza, and twenty-four hours!!
    • View Profile
    • GoinsShadow
!! I just found this site!!
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2007, 03:07:05 am »
Hey, i was just browsing the web and found this site. i like your game idea. I came up with my own game idea last year (Chrono Splice) but i don't know how to make games. my game was in another deminsion were the chrono trigger team lost to lavos and you play as one of the characters descendents. in the game lavos is still on the planet and has guarded himself/herself/it (don't know which) with a spell type dilio. to get through the spell you need the chrono splice which is a merger of the time egg, the crono cross, and scalla/kid's pendant. in the game you travel across deminsions and through time and can even get some characters from both of the original teams . E-mail me if u like it. goinsandrew@yahoo.com and put the subject as Chrono splice. also visit my site ( i know it stinks but I need the company :() @ www.freewebs.com\goinsandrew1224

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2007, 06:09:46 pm »
Oh man, too much time had passed... I wonder if how many percent of the project is completed...

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2007, 08:19:55 pm »
 I can't give a literal percentage, but we're making good progress. The game has a gigantic amount of content, so it's gonna take a while to complete. ^^

Radox Redux

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2007, 11:15:03 am »
 :D Wow. This game sounds great! I may check out the forum, though knowing me, I'll probably won't post very often :shock:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 11:17:01 am by Radox Redux »