Author Topic: back of chrono cross's box...  (Read 1172 times)

sergecross73

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
back of chrono cross's box...
« on: March 02, 2004, 11:47:44 pm »
hey, i feel pretty dumb having to ask this since i have played through chrono cross many times and i understand most of the complex ideas presented here at this site, but on the back of the U.S. chrono cross box, there is one big picture (kid and serge in a boat in front of terra tower) along with 4 smaller pictures on the right side. My question is, there is one picture with serge, kid, and pip all standing together, but i cannot figure out where this picture takes place in the game. I think if someone could tell me it, i could recognize it, but right now, i must be looking at it from the wrong perspective because I cant' figure out where they are. just curious, since its frustrating since i've played the game so many times. thanx.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
pop-up
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 10:02:04 am »
It's Belthasar's secret room, where he hides the Neo-Epoch. It is located in Viper Manor's library, just behind the deck chair. There is a beach bum who give you Porre's window frame and can change your character's name (kinda like the Laruban Nu from CT  :wink: ).

sergecross73

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 04:02:01 pm »
ok, thanx. i'm surprised i missed that. i'll look for it next time i play

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 06:00:21 am »
Want to have it's location spoiled for ya?

[SPOILER]It's in Viper Manor's Library behind the desk (it can only be acessed at certain points in the game though)[/SPOILER]