Author Topic: The text thread  (Read 925 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
The text thread
« on: April 14, 2006, 07:21:27 pm »
What are people talking about in...

Choras 1002 AD:
Tourism is booming with the mystic ferry.
The museum was recently completed
Choras was its own independent state in the early days before guardia sort of conquered it and was in the northern ruins, but eventually they left choras by itself
Choras is a strong ally of guardia
There's a baby boom going on

Daniel Krispin

Re: The text thread
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 12:07:53 am »
Quote from: jsondag2
What are people talking about in...

Choras 1002 AD:
Tourism is booming with the mystic ferry.
The museum was recently completed
Choras was its own independent state in the early days before guardia sort of conquered it and was in the northern ruins, but eventually they left choras by itself
Choras is a strong ally of guardia
There's a baby boom going on

This a question? If so, the third and fourth. Considering much of the plot revolves around the fall of Guardia, it makes sense to tie these in with what is to follow.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
The text thread
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 12:12:39 am »
oh sorry that was worded horribly.  That was an example/what I currently have people in 1002 talking about.  Simply put the era and like 6+ things that the commoners are gossiping about.

--jp

Daniel Krispin

The text thread
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 12:14:45 am »
Quote from: jsondag2
oh sorry that was worded horribly.  That was an example/what I currently have people in 1002 talking about.  Simply put the era and like 6+ things that the commoners are gossiping about.

--jp

Hmmm... as I said in the other thread, I'm not feeling very creative today. Odd, eh? Usually writing is far easier, but right now, my mind's drawing blanks. What time period, for example? I'm not really up to speed on which ones there are.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
The text thread
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 12:21:55 am »
In the demo we have 65 MIL 12,000, 600, 1002, Chronopolis (Notes these are demo not the entire game)

In the Master Plot thread is the jist of what's going on but you can be creative (even if your not feeling creative today haha).   Like someone mentioned an Industrial Revolution in 1002 AD, another person mentioned a baby boom.

--jp