Author Topic: mmmm  (Read 4870 times)

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
  • Ignorance is to be whipped. -Franziska Von Karma
    • View Profile
mmmm
« on: April 05, 2006, 11:24:15 am »
I'm new to the team,and i don't know what to do for my job.
It's the first time I've had a forum job like this... :?

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
mmmm
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:58:37 pm »
Hello and welcome to the team.  I guess my first question for you is, what is your job (story / graphics / ?).  Also, have you played the game yet?  If not check out the site http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16/index.html
You can find the game to download in the downloads section.  I recommend getting the second demo and then the patch.  That way you have the whole story.  
I have not been able to do the save yet since I've been playing with the maps whenever I've been free (I now work 60+ hours a week - so I haven't worked much with the game but I have a bit).  However, with a little luck and such, I should be able to do a nice little update Sunday-ish.  In any case, welcome to the team Lavodox, and let me know any ideas and such.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 02:59:39 pm »
hello,my job has to do with making the plot.
Yes,I've played part of the game before. 8)
Bad bones gone,Fiona happy now.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 03:02:05 pm »
P.S. I'll make sure to download the emulator,rom,and patch.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 05:11:36 pm »
P.P.S. I was thinking wrong...I've never tried that game.

kickacecrono0091

mmmm
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 05:43:48 pm »
Well welcome to the team! Soon we will all gather in a big discussion to flesh out the third part, so sit tight.

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 02:47:39 pm »
Very true, we definitely will.  We've all had enough time to sit on it and all should have more than enough ideas.  AKA, this will ROCK!

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 03:46:17 pm »
yeah,i can't dl the game because i only have 1?? megs,so this discussion might help...AKA enlighten me.

kickacecrono0091

mmmm
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 07:42:42 pm »
I think if u download the no-music version, it's a smaller download. If that's the one you did download, then by enlighten do you mean, like, tell you what happens?

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 10:14:40 am »
well,yeah,but it's cause I have a crappy computer with only a few megs,and I want to save some space.

kickacecrono0091

mmmm
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 05:25:55 pm »
***SPOILER ALERT***

Ok well what happens in Crono's quest is:The King asks Crono to do some recon work in Porre to fnd out what's been going down there. Marle overhears, and comes with you. Then, after looking around, you hear of a General Alex, who's on an important mission. You want to find out what the mission is, so you search around, and find that Alex is in the Hijira Woods. You go there, and once you make your way through it and meet Therris, Alex's friend, who was waiting outside a cave for Alex. He joins you, and together you go in. After making it through, you find an unconcious Alex. Then you hear a loud growl. Therris helps Alex, while you find out about the noise. You enter the next room, where you fight the Hijira Monster. Once beaten, he retreats through a warp of sorts, that takes you to an alternate dimension, where Gaurdia has been crushed by Porre, and the refugees are living out in a cave. You make it to the cave, and find that the refugees can live there if their offer sacrifices to a big monster. You go back through the cave, but a different route, and find the sacrificial chamber area. You kill the monster, which turns out to be a robot, being controlled by the Crono and Marle of that dimension. They tell you that the about-to-be-sacrificed girl is there daughter. She decides to join your party, and thus ends the demo.

I'll post Alex's quest a little later.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
mmmm
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2006, 10:06:52 am »
hmm,interesting plot...not bad,I kind of like it. 8)

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: mmmm
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 02:45:49 pm »
Yeah, it's pretty cool.  You should see the things I have in mind for it.  I just can't wait to start remaking it and reworking everything.