Poll

should i keep adding more to the story.

yes
1 (33.3%)
no
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 29, 2006, 05:50:19 am

Author Topic: chrono break story.  (Read 1789 times)

cronoslash

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
chrono break story.
« on: March 29, 2006, 05:40:58 am »
had some free time to right this. its not the best story but feel free to comment on it. i might add more to but iam not sure if i should. plz vote on the poll on top after reading this.

Prologue to Chrono Break.
 by: Kris Olsem.

On the day that Balthazar had foresaw, Silva would find the time egg that would send her back in time to save crono and his friends from being killed. So as she was going about her normal day she stumbled upon a weird looking egg in her basement stuffed away under a loose board. Not knowing what is was as she held it, it began to glow and then she was surrounded in darkness with a figure. He speaks to her telling of her fate to save crono and his friends. She was very puzzled by all of this. So she accepted this and has sent back to the year 1000 AD where it all began.

When she got there she had just waking up in a forest near the town crono lived as a young man. But not knowing of what was taking place outside the flow of time a man named Darwin, a man crono would defeat in a few years. He was aware of what the guru of time; Balthazar had done with Silva. Knowing this he waited for the right time to stop her. Else where Silva had found her way out of the forest and were nearing the town. But to her surprise a festival was under way. So she must have thought that crono would be there and so she headed there to begin her long journey and help stop whatever that was going to end the life’s of crono and his friends.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
chrono break story.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 05:54:23 am »
Umm...I bet 90% of people that will see the title of this thread will probably run around there house in excitement er...67 times, play Chrono Trigger 45 more times, drool 56 gallons of saliva, befoe realizing that this is your interpretation of an unknown, unconfirmed, non existant game.

cronoslash

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
chrono break story.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 05:57:14 am »
i was not going for it to be made into a game, just a little fan story thing i made up.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
chrono break story.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 06:29:41 am »
I realized, but before you changed the name, it seemed like you were- oh wait *looks at page* SUBMISSIONS! My bad.

cronoslash

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
chrono break story.
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 07:53:14 am »
heres my redone version with added story, its not finished yet. if you have any comments or questions plz feel free to ask. id love to get some feedback.

Prologue to Chrono Break.
By: Kris Olsem.

On the day that Balthazar had foresaw, Silva would find the time egg that would send her back in time to save crono and his friends from being killed. So as she was going about her normal day she stumbled upon a weird looking egg in her basement stuffed away under a loose board. Not knowing what is was as she held it, it began to glow and then she was surrounded in darkness with a figure. He spook to her telling of her fate to save crono and his friends. She was very puzzled by all of this. So she accepted this and has sent back to the year 1000 AD where it all began.

Chrono Break.

When she got there she had just waking up in a forest near the town crono lived as a young man. But not knowing of what was taking place outside the flow of time a man named Darwin, a man crono would defeat in a few years. He was aware of what the guru of time; Balthazar had done with Silva. Knowing this he waited for the right time to stop her. Else where Silva had found her way out of the forest and were nearing the town. But to her surprise a festival was under way. So she must have thought that crono would be there and so she headed there to begin her long journey and help stop whatever that was going to end the lives of crono and his friends. Upon entering the fest she saw all the activity’s there were to do. Wanting so bad to try out some of them, she knew she had to stick to her quest of finding Crono. And at that moment she saw someone walking to the back of the fest that resembled him with a girl. So then she followed him till they came to a big crowd of people looking at something. It was Lucca’s teleporter machine. Crono walked up and began talking with Lucca about what this thing was. So she wanted him to test it out, Crono was unsure about it so he stepped up and gave it a try. But he still had the amulet that Nadia dropped. So she was the girl walking with Crono. Silva knew what the amulet would do if Crono was carrying it into the teleporter. As she tried moving closer to stop this the crowd was unwilling to let her go through. By time the time she was able to get at them Crono had already gone into a different dimension.

At this point she was certain that she had failed in helping Crono. Telling Crono’s friends about what she had to do seemed unimportant. So she left the fest thinking of how to use the time egg to get back to her own time. As she held it once again, it began to glow again after a few seconds and was in the void of darkness once again, with the same figure before her. The figure walked up to her. He knew that Crono had been taken into a different dimension. So he sent her to the same one Crono had been taken to. Before she left, Balthazar said she would end up in zeal and was told to seek out Schala. Given this new info she was sent there. Upon getting there she had ended up in a small village outside of the main palace of zeal.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
chrono break story.
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2006, 04:20:53 pm »
Bringing back *destroyed* civilizations is yucky to me. It may appease some die-hards, but if yer gonna turn this into a fanfic, I personally would get disinterested with a recycled area.

cronoslash

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
chrono break story.
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 05:51:57 am »
hmm ok, thanks for the idea I might just add a new place to be visited. if anyone knows of a cool new place to go to in silva's quest plz comment it here. in the mean time ill by thinking of new one as well.