Poll

What do you use the encyclopedia for?

Referencing stats, where to find treasure, etc.
2 (11.8%)
Purely indulging in the richness and beauty of the Chrono series.
12 (70.6%)
Images, music, and other media.
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 18, 2006, 05:47:53 pm

Author Topic: 3/25/06 - What do you use the encyclopedia for?  (Read 3279 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: 3/25/06 - What do you use the encyclopedia for?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 08:28:59 pm »
I actually mostly use it for the pics...Mostly OzziePants, Flea Vest and the pics of the Hero Medal just to show people what they're supposed to look like...I probably also need to go over Magus' Amulet accessory for Magness later...

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2006, 11:16:30 am »
Unfortunately, I rarely read the encyclopedia, but have started reading it more today, in a school day of boredom. It's awesome, and truly clears up some confusing parts of the Chrono series.  :D

Daid

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 08:11:28 am »
I'll probably use it when working on my Chrono fan sequel. I already have to read about the Frozen Flame and stuff. I'll probably have to read about the Chrono Trigger/Time Egg soon to understand how they work.
The Time Egg confuses me a little. They seem to work in different ways depending on the circumstances.
Like in Chrono Trigger where it takes you back in Time and freezes the moment and where it takes you to that weird place in Radical Dreamers.

I also use the encyclopedia for the pictures, to see how stuff is supposed to look.