Author Topic: Site dedicated to modifying electronics (Very fun)  (Read 692 times)

DUDE71

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Site dedicated to modifying electronics (Very fun)
« on: March 15, 2006, 11:07:38 pm »
I found this site awhile back.  http://www.i-hacked.com/
It's Not as the name suggests.   They "hack" technology.  
They tell you how to install Mac on your pc and other cool stuff.  They have a forum too.  Tell me what you think.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 04:19:51 am »
The PC apps on mac interests me more. As we all know from out favourite site Joystiq, Half Life 2 can be downloaded, run smoothly and played, all on the new Intel Macs.

Ramsus

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 01:33:00 am »
Just call it a site for neat hacks. Only kids and really old people who aren't tech savvy would misunderstand.

Well, that and people who watch TV, but who does that anymore? I know I don't.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 07:37:33 am »
You know, a few weeks ago, I would be like "Ramsus, I watch TV! Who doesn't!" but know due to my pal Mr Web, I am drifting slowly away from my other friend, Mr Tee Bee ( :roll: ). The only times I watch it are when my mum says I've been on for too long, and I get stuck on to Marissas fourtieth boyfriend/client, and Summer experimenting her sexuality.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2006, 10:24:37 pm »
Quote from: Burning Zeppelin
The PC apps on mac interests me more. As we all know from out favourite site Joystiq, Half Life 2 can be downloaded, run smoothly and played, all on the new Intel Macs.

the intels only reach their full potential if you have 2 hardrives one with the Mac OS and one with windows (i think the hackers have made a patch for it  now so it dosnt use the thing the intels didnt handle which was the only thing stopping the OS from running on it)