Author Topic: New to Compendium  (Read 1707 times)

Daredevil3181

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
New to Compendium
« on: February 13, 2004, 01:31:02 am »
I'm new to the Compendium, but an avid Chrono series fan.  I post on GameFAQs a good deal and am currently running an interactive CC Survivor Fanfic on that board.  Check it out sometime and let me know what you think.

Also, I volunteered to host my Recruitment FAQ for CC on this site.  It got a good reception over at GameFAQs and Neoseeker, so I figured you guys might like to have it too.  It can currently be found as a link through the Home Page.  That's about it for now.  Hope to see you all around later on.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
New to Compendium
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2004, 07:30:42 am »
Well, it's always good to see new faces...I personally don't care for the CC Survival Topic...Or at the very least I don't know what it is...I think I read it when there was like four posts in it and decided it wasn't for me...Coolies on the FAQ though! Maybe I'll check that some time...

Daredevil3181

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
New to Compendium
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2004, 12:19:12 pm »
It's changed a lot since I took it over from Son of TMOG right around Round 4.  Now it's an interactive fanfic.  We originally had to use an eligible voters list, as clone accounts became too disruptive.  Now that we've reached the Top 10 and most of our story elements are in place, we are going to do a test round of opening voting back up to everyone.  The new round will begin sometime today.  If you ever want a copy of the story up to the current round let me know and I can e-mail you the word document.

alanna82

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
I'm new too
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2004, 05:05:13 pm »
Daredevil mentioned this place to me so I decided to join. I'm surprised at all of the work that you have done deciphering plot holes and explaining why they weren't plot holes.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
New to Compendium
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 05:21:45 pm »
All that work shall be immortalized in the encyclopedia; currently, it is all in raw form on the forums.

Welcome, alanna.

Daredevil3181

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
New to Compendium
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 10:12:22 pm »
New Round has now begun on CC Survivor Interactive Fanfic over at GameFAQs.  Feel free to vote.