Author Topic: Hello from Avatar  (Read 3769 times)

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hello from Avatar
« on: February 20, 2006, 07:49:25 pm »
Hello fellow Flash Series Developers. My name is Avatar. I am new to Chrono Compendium. If there is something you want me to do, or some tips you could give me, that would be good.

Cheers!  :)

Luminaire85

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Cinema
Hello from Avatar
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 10:49:07 pm »
Welcome to the Compendium, Avatar.

I am leading the script development team.

I can't speak for the other teams (and I'm not even sure if we still have other teams :? ), but everyone is welcome to read the drafts I have written so far and give praise and adoration. ... More seriously, I'm always looking for input, so suggestions and constructive criticisms would be good too. The drafts I have written can be found here.

You may also want to have a look around this forum to familiarize yourself with the project and where we're at.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
Hello from Avatar
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 03:29:52 am »
Welcome Avatar! I concur all Luminaire says! Why does he always get their first...

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hello from Avatar
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 08:00:02 am »
Thanks Luminaire. I'll have a look, and submit my praise and adoration when I have time.   :wink:

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hello from Avatar
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 08:02:28 am »
Oh and Lordchander/Deano, I'll talk to you about filling in one of the empty spots on the Flash Development Team when i next see you. :wink:

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
Hello from Avatar
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 04:22:32 am »
Oh yes, Luminaire, Avatar/Josh is a close friend of mine from school, so we can chat almost everyday, he is new to Chrono Trigger but he will soon learn the storyline. What a great way to experience the marvel that CT is by doing a Flash Project!  :D