Author Topic: Please don't let it be fake....  (Read 1656 times)

kennyj2003

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Please don't let it be fake....
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 04:24:22 am »
Please say it isnt so.... :(  God I want this new Chrono game so bad I can taste it. I just hope they don't screw it up if it does get released

chrono trigger

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.allhiphop.com
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 05:06:54 am »
Quote from: Lordchander
Hmmm, im not quite sure what to make of the "Chrono Brake" thing in Japan. If it truly is a Chrono game, then this could spell bad news:

Because theyve taken away the "Chrono Break" in America and may mean that America may not receive this new Chrono game. In fact, perhaps Japan will be the only country to get this Chrono Brake! If this is true, then we are all doomed.

man thats the smallest problem really
if it sells in japan it will come here
also i dont know what country u are but in my country which is in europe we never got chrono cross.but thank god here importing from other countries is the eazyest thing :P
so even if a chrono brake comes out japan/america/mars we greeks should be able to play it and also u americans can import it

Tonjevic

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 10:32:41 am »
Maybe 'break' is a "break" from Chrono. And 'brake' is putting a "brake" on Chrono development. Haha.

chrono trigger

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.allhiphop.com
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 06:04:21 pm »
Quote from: Tonjevic
Maybe 'break' is a "break" from Chrono. And 'brake' is putting a "brake" on Chrono development. Haha.

lol i hope its not like that.u never since a mana game is coming out maybe they will remember the chrono fans.lets not forget that because of the FF 7 fans advent children got realised(and yes it was pure crap!dont get me wrong it was ok graphs but hell if we care about graphs more than a great scenario)
ff advent children scenario goes like this:
fighting,hunt for jenova head,fighting,find jenova head,fighting other huge monsters,found jenova head,fighting big monster,jevoa head makes an idiot sephoeroth,fighting,sephiroth dies,cloud dies and revives GAWD what a complicated and amazing plot!
lol but the game was amazing thought

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 02:45:42 am »
Quote from: chrono trigger
man thats the smallest problem really
if it sells in japan it will come here
also i dont know what country u are but in my country which is in europe we never got chrono cross.but thank god here importing from other countries is the eazyest thing   :P
so even if a chrono brake comes out japan/america/mars we greeks should be able to play it and also u americans can import it

To answer ur question, im actually Australian, so we didnt get CT or CC (and that pissed me off big time). So if your right saying that if it sells in Japan then it will sell in America, then perhaps it will sell in Europe and the rest of the world!

*prays*

Tonjevic

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2006, 02:58:57 am »
*prays with him*
I STILL to this day have never found a copy of CC in Australia. Now I know why.

Son of Sun

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2006, 01:19:53 am »
Maybe Chrono "Break" was an RPG, but they dropped it in favor of Chrono "Brake", a kart racer set in the Chrono universe?

Darth Mongoose

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://darthmongoose.hyper-comix.com/home.html
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2006, 01:57:07 am »
If the poster were real, they wouldn't  have messed up Chrono's sword so badly (serously, Katana sheath the opposite way up, at the side of the body not the back and the end of the saya is round like a tube, not pointed. Oh, and the hilt would look completely different). If it were real, and they'd made that many mistakes just on the sword, I'd start to worry about the quality of the game!

Hmmm, though a Chrono sequal would be nice to see, I'd hope that it'd better than the new FF7 'Dirge of Cerberus', which I've played out here in Japan and is TRULY AWFUL (dissappointing because Drakenguard 2 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are both superb, excellent sequals that live up to SquareEnix quality).
I'm not giving up hope for a CT sequal, even though there's little sign of one -_-

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2006, 02:50:29 am »
That's a fake from a couple of years ago.