Author Topic: [Deleted]  (Read 3616 times)

SSJoseph

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
[Deleted]
« on: August 10, 2005, 07:00:37 pm »
[Deleted]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:58:16 pm by SSJoseph »

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Organization Method
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 03:59:28 am »
This all sounds good to me...  Thank you Joseph :)

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Organization Method
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 02:10:52 am »
I really don't understand the organizational method that you listed of the characters; why not just have GIFs in the library? When you import a GIF, it splits up each frame, so we'd have to organize it with folders and stuff to keep the GIFs seperate from the bitmaps of the GIFs.. if that makes any sense

And what's with the scene layout and 'frames'? Don't you mean layers? And what's this .root that you keep talking about?

And why would we have to have overlays for the chair? And why can't the bed and blanket be considered one?

Eventually (MAYBE tomorrow, if I don't feel like obsessively playing Kingdom Hearts or finishing The Fountainhead) I'll try to make an opening test scene just to test my abilities in flash.. unless Jakla (Jake/Schala) already has the recordings for the first scene, then I can actually try putting sound in it instead of text

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Organization Method
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 03:14:29 am »
There's the floor, then the bed which has to go over the floor.  (In other words if Crono walks behind the bed, he needs to show up behind it instead of over it, but if he walks in front of it, he needs to show up over it.)  Then there's the blanket.  His head will need to show up over the headboard but behind the blanket.  So that's the reason for those layers...

Shadow_Dragon

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Organization Method
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 01:09:05 pm »
I guess I phrased my question poorly.. There's no time when Crono actually goes behind the bed, so there's no reason why the bed can'tbe part of the background

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
Organization Method
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 02:52:53 pm »
OK, well, he was making an example :lol: