Author Topic: Divine Dragon Falls  (Read 5752 times)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Divine Dragon Falls
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2006, 01:48:50 am »
Quote from: supaaren
Someone jog my memory.  In which world is Terra Tower in?  Was is only Another, or was it in Home as well?  If it's only in Another, there may be a connection since it's the Dragonians/Reptites that the Dragon Tear came from... (Of course I'm not sure how this would explain the tears being in both worlds from the start)

I would agree that because Serge died in Another might be a key as to why the pedastals are present in Another.  Perhaps Dinopolis had a plan to erect them by proxy if FATE became a problem (as it does in Another).  Yeah, it's far-fetched..

Terra Tower is in Another World, but Sky Dragon Island is in both, so hence, there are actually two of the towers, but one is actually in it's true form.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Divine Dragon Falls
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2006, 07:46:59 pm »
Since they "still exist" in Another World (meaning they did back when the Dragonians were around), the pedestals in Home World must have been destroyed from 1010 A.D. onward. If there's anything special concerning this fact, let's hear it, or otherwise we can chalk it up to unseen forces.

chapapote

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2012, 04:33:06 pm »
I'm sure any Power Point would work, but that specific one was the ONLY ONE ON THE ISLANDS.

Not only that, but on the whole world. Remember, those power points were built by the dragonians. Since there were only dragonians in El Nido, it's logical to assume El Nido was the only place in the world where they had a chance to be built. And most likely it was the only one to be ever built. Although, back in the reptite dimension, many more of them surely got built.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2012, 07:03:20 pm »
I'm sure any Power Point would work, but that specific one was the ONLY ONE ON THE ISLANDS.

Not only that, but on the whole world. Remember, those power points were built by the dragonians. Since there were only dragonians in El Nido, it's logical to assume El Nido was the only place in the world where they had a chance to be built. And most likely it was the only one to be ever built. Although, back in the reptite dimension, many more of them surely got built.

Actually, they weren't built by the Dragonians.

Ancient lore reveals that
   the Dragonites knew of
   certain land formations
   they called Power Spots
   There, they are said to
   have used the natural
   energy of the planet to
   generate Elements.

They only discovered them, not built. So there could be many others in the mainland.