Author Topic: Articles and Chrono Cross official art updated  (Read 1042 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Articles and Chrono Cross official art updated
« on: March 01, 2006, 12:24:14 am »
It'll be sad when I finish this massive analysis drive and can't post constant news like this, but I'm sure the fan community will more than make up for any shortage in news, releases, and requests. The news today is that three articles have been updated to fit with the Chrono Compendium's current analysis. This includes the Many Mysteries of Magus, the Rise of Porre, and the Secret of Nu. Of special note is the Nu article, as it now contains Lord J Esq's article on the thematic presentation and probable history of the kingdom of Zeal. It is definitely worth a read; you can find it in the Articles section or go straight to the article here.

Secondly, SilentMartyr has completed his Missing Piece scans! For the first time in the history of the Chrono community, high resolution and high quality scans of all the characters sketches and some other sections are available. SilentMartyr made sure to scan deeply and darkly, bringing the otherwise thin and wispy sketches in the book to life in vivid color and definition. Check out the complete archive of Chrono Cross official art here.

Stay tuned for an announcement Friday concerning two new fan projects that are sure to heat up these last winter months. Until then!

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 01:30:38 am »
yay more art to do wtfbbq things with

if i requested though could i get a few hi res ones

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 11:30:48 am »
You can all thank me buy sending me lots of money and attractive women.

Thanks in advance.

:P