Author Topic: [Deleted]  (Read 3402 times)

SSJoseph

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
[Deleted]
« on: December 22, 2005, 10:49:18 pm »
[Deleted]
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 04:49:08 pm by SSJoseph »

Luminaire85

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Cinema
SSJoseph's Advice
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 11:38:21 pm »
So--lets get crackin"!

My sentiments exactly.

In terms of the number of episodes, that of course depends on how long each one is. In the drafts I have done - I think there are 7 - I have just made it to the party's first arrival at the End of Time. And this is after removing much of  the jailbreak stuff (though the Dragon Tank is still there). I'll make a separate thread about things I thought of while writing these drafts soon.

In terms of the voice acting, we of course have a number of people from our first go at things. Someone will very soon need to go through each to (1) decide if the voice is still a good match for the character and (2) contact the cast member to make sure he/she is still interested. Then we will probably have to audition for the remaining positions.

If I'm not mistaken, we had made a fair amount of progress on Episode I. What's left to do with that?

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
SSJoseph's Advice
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 01:36:58 am »
My only question is how do we even know if we have a good mic? Like, I dont have a portable one. My mic is on the top of my monitor, but how am I to truly know that it is alright for use? My house is quiet because I am in the area of my house where hardly anyone ever goes (im pretty much the only one to use the PC). As long as I close the window and the glass door near me it should be dead quiet. But my other worry is getting the actual recorded file onto the net. I have a slooooooooow dial-up speed (46K) which is horrible. So thats a massive bummer unless I can find a way around it.  :?