Author Topic: Lineage- the Zeal/Guardia line  (Read 5692 times)

Salvadeiro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Lineage- the Zeal/Guardia line
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 12:39:58 am »
I see it as a split lineage.  Ayla and Kino started the line, it continued until about Zeal when everything was disrupted everything. Two lines came from this, one royal, one poser-royal. Of course poser-royal succeded to Guardia. Chrono could possibly be of the true royal, while Marle is of Guardia's pseudo-royal.  Although I also believe that Marle and Schala are distant reletives whom descended from Ayla and Kino.  I don't know, its weird.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 02:01:51 am »
Quote from: Sentanel
Why does it have to be the Elder? Why not villager X&Y?

On that same note, why does it have to be the Zeal royal family? Why cant it be a Zealot X & Y? Overall those millions of years, the family cant stay rulers or important people forever! There will probably be some sort of something that brings them down out of a ruling position and their decendants are regular people!

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2005, 02:35:08 am »
For all we know Marles mum could've found the pendant at a garage sale
*NOTE* I haven't played RD or CC...yet */NOTE*
Maybe they made both blonde because everyone likes the colour. And the Zeal lineage probably broke with the destruction of Zeal, and the fact that Magus and Schala never have children (obviously not with each other)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2005, 02:59:52 am »
Marle's blood and Schala's blood would be to different. Even if they were related to Ayla and Kino, no way in the world would they be related closely. It's like saying that your neighbour is your brother just because you're Christian and that everyone started from Adam and Eve. It doesn't work like that.

Anyway, if Ayla saw Schala, she should have been able to "Smell" something lol.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2005, 08:07:20 am »
Or sense something. Like, say you were to go back in time and see an Ancenstor of yours you dont even know, would you be able to sense he was related to you? I think I would. I also think that was used in Back to the Future movies but I could be wrong.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2005, 08:38:05 am »
Quote from: Tonjevic
Quote from: Chrono'99
Quote from: Sentenal
The child who is reading Serge's journal is the grandson of Serge and Kid.

Proof?

He said in RD.  In RD, thats a fact, to my knowledge, at least.

That's not a fact for me. There was no wedding picture back then.

At the beginning it says something like: I foud the journal of my long lost grandfather. Mum said it was crusted with dust.

and then it goes on to begin like so: something something, bla blah. (all first person) Serge! Look behind you! I spun around just in time to see a cat flying at me.

And a relationship eventually grows between kid and serge.

All I see is that Serge goes to raid Viper's Manor with a girl called Kid, then Kid and Magil run away from Porre and leave Serge behind them, then years later Serge's grandson is reading Serge's diary. We don't know if Serge ever met Kid a second time. He could easily have had children with another woman.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2005, 02:00:54 pm »
Quote from: Lordchander
Quote from: Sentanel

On that same note, why does it have to be the Zeal royal family? Why cant it be a Zealot X & Y? Overall those millions of years, the family cant stay rulers or important people forever! There will probably be some sort of something that brings them down out of a ruling position and their decendants are regular people!

Are you agreeing with me?  Because thats my point, but you sound like your arguing with me.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 03:14:51 am »
Oh yeah, im agreeing with you, I just thought you directly focusing on the Algetty Elder, not the Zeal Family.

But yes, I generally and wholly agree with you, to stay rulers that long is almost absurd! Like seriously, over 65 million years, I cant see it happening.

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2005, 07:21:06 am »
Oh yeah, im agreeing with you, I just thought you directly focusing on the Algetty Elder, not the Zeal Family.

But yes, I generally and wholly agree with you, to stay rulers that long is almost absurd! Like seriously, over 65 million years, I cant see it happening.

Of course they're not rulers all 65 million years. They're just rulers in the time periods that Crono's gang go to.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2005, 05:36:13 pm »
Quote from: Naz

Of course they're not rulers all 65 million years. They're just rulers in the time periods that Crono's gang go to.

Proof!?  Wait, there is none for 12,000bc era...

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2005, 06:15:57 pm »
What about the mayor of Algetty?

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2005, 06:20:34 pm »
Quote from: AuraTwilight

The mayor of Algetty wasn't brought to the Moonlight Parade by Lucca contrary to all the other known ancestors and descendants of Marle.

SystemAdminLios

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2005, 11:06:28 am »

The mayor of Algetty wasn't brought to the Moonlight Parade by Lucca contrary to all the other known ancestors and descendants of Marle.

Ive heard a lot of people say Schala was Nadia's ancestor as well , and she wasnt there , either .

Why cant it be the Mayor of Alghetty ?

Silvercry

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
    • The Great Silvercry's Blog
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2005, 12:02:52 pm »
Quote from: SystemAdminLios

Ive heard a lot of people say Schala was Nadia's ancestor as well , and she wasnt there , either .

Might have something to do with the fact that she was busy becoming part of the Time Devourer at the time...

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2005, 03:56:01 pm »
Quote from: SystemAdminLios

Why cant it be the Mayor of Alghetty ?

Answer in bold.