Author Topic: Lineage- the Zeal/Guardia line  (Read 5660 times)

ker-plop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/67903/
Lineage- the Zeal/Guardia line
« on: December 09, 2005, 11:36:33 pm »
I was just wondering about the main lineage that goes through the whole CT game...  I know that there's someone in practically every era who's related to Marle...  I see it like this:

Kino/Ayla->Zeal/Schala/Janus->GuardiaXXI->GuardiaXXXIII/Marle->Doan

Does anyone else believe this?  I'm just trying to get my facts straight.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 01:39:46 am »
I don't think there is any blood tie between Zeal lineage and the rest, but there is a blood line from Kino->Guardian->Doan.

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 01:51:53 am »
I see it as :

Ayla*Kino ----> Algetty Elder ----> Queen Leene ----> Queen Aliza -> Nadia ----> Arris Dome Director ----> Doan

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 02:03:13 am »
Quote from: Naz
I see it as :

Ayla*Kino ----> Algetty Elder ----> Queen Leene ----> Queen Aliza -> Nadia ----> Arris Dome Director ----> Doan

Well, I have questions that its Ayla/Kino, but lets not talk about that right now.  Why do you think that the Earthbound Village elder is connected?  I havn't seen any in game evidence tieing leaders of the 12,000bc era to the others.

Tonjevic

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 02:08:54 am »
The fact that 'marle strong' and so is Ayla is one thing. :)

fxar99

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Oh how I wish to dream again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 08:06:49 am »
The only relationship I could believe is true, is Zeal-->.......-->Marle. 65 millions of years is an extremely large amount of time for just one royal family. Well, so is 13,000 years from Zeal to Marle, but there's a clue: the pendant.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 08:41:08 am »
Lets see it this way.

We need to tie in genetics.

Ayla has blonde hair. Ayla looks almost like Marle. Kino is a direct ancestor of Marle. Kino + Ayla made offspring that one day made the Guardia Royal family and that family had decendants that included Marle. And from Marle (who looks like Ayla. You know Kino look like Crono XD) goes on to have the Director of Arris Dome and Doan.

For the Zealian royal family, and if you take away all that hair dying bullshit (which it is), the Zealian royal family is most likely related to the Lubarians (forgot the spelling). They seemed smarter than the Iokan's anyway, which might mean they were the ones who found the flame first, and it explains why Zeal was like one of the first enlightened ones because she harnessed Lavos' Magic etc.

As for the pendant, there are many explanations to that. We do not know exactally, but I do not believe that it is a true Guardia heirloom. I would have rather thought that theres a possiblity that Queen Azalia found it somewhere and gave it to Marle, and that is why she holds it so dear to her.

Because her pendant is uncharged, it is most likely that Schala died in the ocean palace (or was reincarnated by the original timelines flame and did exist somewhere in 1000AD, and possibly was the child that Lucca found in 1004AD [before the timecrashed timeline]). So hence the pendant gets passed around anyway, or is found.

Basically, Queen Zeal only had Schala and Magus. Magus never had kids because he died in the original timeline, and as for the new timeline after 1020AD - i'm all for Lucca and Magus lol (unless Serge is the reincarnation Oo).
And Schala most likely never had kids, except in RD. In RD, her reincarnated self and Serge met up. The child who is reading Serge's journal is the grandson of Serge and Kid.
And because Schala and Magus never did have kids in their own timelines, Marle being related to them is unfounded.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 09:10:45 am »
Quote from: Zaperking
The child who is reading Serge's journal is the grandson of Serge and Kid.

Proof?

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 01:38:40 pm »
Quote from: Sentenal
Quote from: Naz
I see it as :

Well, I have questions that its Ayla/Kino, but lets not talk about that right now.  Why do you think that the Earthbound Village elder is connected?  I havn't seen any in game evidence tieing leaders of the 12,000bc era to the others.

Well, who else coud it be? They can't be the royal family,and they had to had survive the Fall of Zeal and the tidal wave. What are the chances that they'd let an old man survive that unless he was important to the plot? Since, he also has a role of authority, as all of Marle's ancestors/descendants do, I'd think it most likely he is one of Marle's ancestor.

ker-plop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/67903/
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 03:38:23 pm »
Quote from: fxar99
The only relationship I could believe is true, is Zeal-->.......-->Marle. 65 millions of years is an extremely large amount of time for just one royal family. Well, so is 13,000 years from Zeal to Marle, but there's a clue: the pendant.

Well, I was mostly asking because of the original artwork.  If you look at Kino, Zeal, Schala and Marle, you'll notice they have some similar traits... mostly in the faces.

Also, I'm guessing that Schala was returned to her own time after she was rescued from Lavos, allowing her to continue on the geneaology.

Sentenal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 06:55:31 pm »
Ayla has blonde hair. Ayla looks almost like Marle. Kino is a direct ancestor of Marle. Kino + Ayla made offspring that one day made the Guardia Royal family and that family had decendants that included Marle. And from Marle (who looks like Ayla. You know Kino look like Crono XD) goes on to have the Director of Arris Dome and Doan.

I want to agree with this, I think the creators ment for Ayla to be Marle's ansestor, but Ayla being Marle's ansestor creates another "Guardian Family Line" Paradox.

Proof?

He said in RD.  In RD, thats a fact, to my knowledge, at least.

Well, who else coud it be? They can't be the royal family,and they had to had survive the Fall of Zeal and the tidal wave. What are the chances that they'd let an old man survive that unless he was important to the plot? Since, he also has a role of authority, as all of Marle's ancestors/descendants do, I'd think it most likely he is one of Marle's ancestor.

Why does it have to be the Elder?  Why not villager X&Y?

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 07:18:05 pm »

Proof?

That's not a fact for me. There was no wedding picture back then.

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 07:30:01 pm »

I want to agree with this, I think the creators ment for Ayla to be Marle's ansestor, but Ayla being Marle's ansestor creates another "Guardian Family Line" Paradox.

Proof?

Why does it have to be the Elder?  Why not villager X&Y?

Well, one of the villagers was probably his son or soemthing.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 08:12:29 pm »
Quote from: Chrono'99

Proof?

Yeah, but missing piece has it.
Just 2 pages after it talks about RD, we see the consept art that was designed for Kid and Serge and used in RD. In those same consepts, we also have a later design of Kid and the wedding dress used at the end of the game in CC. Serge also has a formal dress. But guess what? His hair isn't long like in CC, it's short like in his RD consept arty thing.

Basiaclly, I always thought the wedding picture was like a tribute. Just as the journal writing is. This time it's Schala writing it, and not Serge (stupid mute). And since Schala already said that she wants him to have no memories of all the events, and that he should live out a normal life, and that she'll look for him in another time and another dimension, I'd doubt that that wedding photo meant anything for 1020AD. Otherwise it clashes with what Schala said, and is writing in her journal of how she's going to find Serge, but he won't know her and she might not recognise him (reincarnation obviousally or he gets reincarnated Oo) And that always seemed more of a brotherly sisterly to me. Maybe that's because in my view, the Magus searching for Schala thing never closed. But instead, a new plot opened of Schala searching for someone...

Tonjevic

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2005, 10:16:30 pm »
Quote from: Chrono'99

Proof?

At the beginning it says something like: I foud the journal of my long lost grandfather. Mum said it was crusted with dust.

and then it goes on to begin like so: something something, bla blah. (all first person) Serge! Look behind you! I spun around just in time to see a cat flying at me.

And a relationship eventually grows between kid and serge.