Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Remake Petition site is now up!  (Read 619 times)

Apocalypse

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger Remake Petition site is now up!
« on: December 08, 2005, 10:22:05 pm »
Hello once again members of the Compendium forums! It has been a while, but as you have likely already been able to tell, I bring good news. The official website of the Chrono Trigger Remake Petition is now up, running, and ready for action. You can visit it at: http://vizzed.com/ctremake/. I suppose I can't say the site is 100% perfect just yet, but Jake felt it was ready to be "officially" launched to the public.

We've been working on getting everything set up for quite some time, and believe me, plenty of that time was chaotic. Regardless, we've done our part, and are very much ready to get things moving. Thus of course, the Compendium seemed like a key place to inform of the official release.

You can get more details of this project over at the official website, but a basic description of our petition would be a petition downloaded, printed, signed (hand-written), and then sent to our "office" via mail; the purpose of this petition being to have a Remake of the awesome game, "Chrono Trigger", on a modern console.  Online petitions are not particularly effective; though prior communications with S-E have informed us that a hand-signed petition would be recognized and reacted to. Thus we have worked hard to bring this all together.

If you intend to take part in this; you may download our "default" petition at the "downloads" section of the official website. Of course; if you want a petition with a different design, you can get one from the "Extra Downloads" section of our forum, found here: http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/forum.php?id=31
We'll likely be adding even more versions of the petition there later as well (probably some other things as well). Of course; it is also worthy of note that if you have any questions to ask regarding our project; those forums would probably be the best place to ask.

Every signature counts in this petition, so please take a bit of your time to help us out with this project. Afterall, this petition aside from the goal of getting CT remade, is also an attempt to allow S-E to take notice of the CT series's community. With this in mind, download those petitions, print 'em out, and start collecting signatures! :D

*P.S. Thought it was worthy to note that the address to which these petitions are to be sent can be found on the "About CTP" page.  :wink: *