Author Topic: Help making articles  (Read 1443 times)

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« on: December 06, 2005, 10:56:52 am »
I'm making my own site for a school project, and I was wondering if someone could help me by making short articles on the Chrono Games:

I need a breef despr

CTP:
Just a basic summary highlighting a few of the differences between it and the final version

Chrono Trigger:
A basic Summary And articals describing all the Playable Characters and Time Periods (Including EoT and 1999 AD)

Radical Dreamers:
I inly need character summaries and short summaries of each scenario.

Chrono Cross:
A basic summary and a list of all the Characters sorted in innate color groups where thy are put in alphbetical order. And a summary of all the Demensions (Another, Home, DBT, BoT, Terasect, ect.)

This site is going to be listed on the links page.

I just want short summaries so people understand the basics without going too in-depth.

Can anyone help me?

Edit: I'll also give credit to the writers of the articles.

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 01:29:42 pm »
heck just go read some of the things on www.gamefaqs.com

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 02:22:35 pm »
A school project with Chrono Trigger/Cross/RD? Something you hate + something you love...sounds interesting...

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 03:45:30 pm »
Quote from: CyberSarkany
A school project with Chrono Trigger/Cross/RD? Something you hate + something you love...sounds interesting...

i have seen someone's essay about trowa barton from gundam wing... suprisingly the writer got a good grade on it

Anonymous

Help making articles
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 08:37:28 pm »
Quote from: evirus
heck just go read some of the things on www.gamefaqs.com

The problem is I can only edit the site on the School Computer, which CANNOT go on GameFAQs. The Computers are protected, meaning MANY sites are inexcessable in School that are not school related. This is one of the few sites that I can acess. >_<

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 08:48:19 pm »
Quote from: Anonymous
The problem is I can only edit the site on the School Computer, which CANNOT go on GameFAQs. The Computers are protected, meaning MANY sites are inexcessable in School that are not school related. This is one of the few sites that I can acess. >_<

S*** I didn't realize I wasn't logged in. XD

Ramsus

Help making articles
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 10:54:11 pm »
Make notes at home and take them with you to school.

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
Help making articles
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 01:31:25 am »
Or email yourself the stuff from home. Surely you can check your email at school, can't you? If not...damn.

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 10:23:54 am »
Quote from: Mystik3eb
Or email yourself the stuff from home. Surely you can check your email at school, can't you? If not...damn.

No, you cannot check E-mail at school -_-;

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 10:09:53 pm »
Quote from: Dunsparce

No, you cannot check E-mail at school -_-;

You sure can if you're willing to break the rules and have a bit o' the skill.

Honestly! Kids today have no ambition. Doesn't anybody read the Hacker's Manifesto anymore?

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
Help making articles
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 05:58:08 am »
Quote from: Lord J esq
You sure can if you're willing to break the rules and have a bit o' the skill.

Honestly! Kids today have no ambition. Doesn't anybody read the Hacker's Manifesto anymore?

*sigh* It's true. No one has any guts anymore. Think I kept my sanity in my freshman Typing class by sitting there doing nothing while I was done 5 minutes in and waiting for everyone else to finish for the next 50 minutes? Hell no, I was downloading songs and playing Emulation. And checking email. Against the rules? Hell yeah! And I STILL got away with it, had a blast, and no harm was done!

...you guys shouldn't talk to me, I'm a bad influence. =(

Anonymous

Help making articles
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 10:52:54 am »
*sigh* It's true. No one has any guts anymore. Think I kept my sanity in my freshman Typing class by sitting there doing nothing while I was done 5 minutes in and waiting for everyone else to finish for the next 50 minutes? Hell no, I was downloading songs and playing Emulation. And checking email. Against the rules? Hell yeah! And I STILL got away with it, had a blast, and no harm was done!

...you guys shouldn't talk to me, I'm a bad influence. =(

No, I mean the School Computers won't let you access E-mail accounts. I've tried many times, but like most fun sites, it shows instead a black screen with "You May Not Access this Page" with the school insignia underneath it. >_< I don't know how they do it or how to bypass it.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 03:26:40 pm »
Does the school use Apple Computers? If so, if you hit back a couple of times, you can access anything.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Help making articles
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 05:45:16 pm »
I'm no genius 1337 h4x0r or anything, so I could be wrong, but I think those are called firewalls.

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Help making articles
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 11:06:54 am »
Quote from: nightmare975
Does the school use Apple Computers? If so, if you hit back a couple of times, you can access anything.

No, they aren't.

I got [art of a crappy article done and I need help with word choice, adding some more details, and finishing it:

Chrono Trigger. A game that defines what RPG's are today. Originally released in 1995 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES), this game has captivated the minds and touched the hearts of many RPG enthusiasts. The story starts in the year 1000 AD with a silent katana-wielding  protagonist named Crono. While walking through the Millennial Fare, he runs into a girl who goes by the name of Marle. Agreeing to let her follow him, Crono goes to check out his Science-enthusiastic friend Lucca's new invention, a teleporter. After Crono tries it out, Marle wants to also.

And I stopped there.

I mostly need help with the bolded areas, which is pretty much everything.[/b]