Author Topic: Good things on the way  (Read 3821 times)

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Good things on the way
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 03:14:10 pm »
Umm, online and free.

You forgot to mention the new handwritten petition for CTNP. Which is all up and running right now. So go!

bLiNd

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Good things on the way
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2005, 03:47:42 pm »
Well you know, it was a wierd event for me to loose that stuff.  I was actually defragging and wiping free space but the computer crashed during the wipe and i lost mostly demos and betas, the chrono folder, and my started ff6 remakes folder.  I still have all the wavs/mp3s of the finished products but I did loose the project files.  And i do backup very frequently, it was just bad luck at the time.  Its ok though, i did start anew as zeality mentioned and this time around it will be MUCH MUCH better than the last time, as ive gotten better gear, software, and samples as well as even more knowledge of production.  So im not worried, it will turn out great.  and i do mean to tell u that im doing the ENTIRE chrono soundtrack from disc 1 to disc 3 with all the deleted musics and just about everything in between.  It should be good =D  

you can check out my old projects here

http://www.thebrailroom.com/Music/Scratched/

edit: oh btw, it was actually Cubase SX 2.0 files ;)

Claado Shou

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Good things on the way
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2005, 04:25:37 pm »
The project will be available for download FREE whenever it gets released (expect immediately before or after Christmas) and there will be album art and stuff to download as well, to get that authentic feel to it.  

As for the CC songs, "People Seized With Life" and "The Frozen Flame" (also shared with Radical Dreamers) are both used in the next-to-last track, the one where the party says their goodbyes at the Millennial Fair.  It's a good song.

~.C.S.~

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
Good things on the way
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2005, 09:50:16 pm »
Lol I just noticed the Colliseum phrases are the changed dreamteam ending ones :P I could even talk to Cory(Flea), and some kind of "unused phrases", hope to see the next version soon :)