Author Topic: Catching up  (Read 1725 times)

YbrikMetaknight

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • I strike fast and disappear for years at a time.
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Compendium
Catching up
« on: January 03, 2004, 05:27:24 pm »
Gah...It really sucks not having Internet access for two weeks.  For those of you wondering, yes I still exist; sorry for my sudden absence and the lack of warning about it.  I would like to say that I've spent some of that time working on stuff for the site, but alas, college football and simply doing nothing have taken precedence.

Damn, I've got a lot of reading to catch up on around here...and I still don't have full access back yet (I'm in the library right now...I move back into the dorm on Wednesday...that will be nice).

Anyway, welcome to all our new members (I've seen a couple from OCR just in the last ten minutes I've been back), and a hello to all my friends around here (except Drumguy074...he sucks...and I've seen him plenty of times already).

chronotriggerfreak

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://ctf.sytes.net/
Catching up
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2004, 05:45:46 pm »
Heh... I actually followed your sig from OCR to reach this place. Consider it a "referral."

Oh, and welcome back. I didn't even notice you were gone for all of two days I've been here.  :D

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Catching up
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 06:58:55 pm »
I should also 'catch up.' I've been gone for two days, as I excused myself from the internet to read the whole of Wuthering Heights. Not procrastination, mind you :)

Drumguy074

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Catching up
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 07:39:19 pm »
I have been very absent as of late, due to my obsession with FFXI.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Catching up
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 08:54:56 pm »
I just got my internet access at home working again, after too long of a haitus. It's good to be back.