Author Topic: When Crono defeats Lavos does he become the King of Guardia?  (Read 1333 times)

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
When Crono defeats Lavos does he become the King of Guardia?
« on: November 17, 2005, 10:29:02 pm »
Things to consider.

-Marle's father is probbly still alive.

-Marle only marries Crono in the PSX cutscreens. Maybe not really part of the Chrono Mythology.

If Crono was the King of Guardia, maybe people hated him. Much like the vault dweller in Fallout.

BlueThunder

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 10:52:09 pm »
Why is this on General Discussion?

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:57:36 pm »
It doesn't matter. Answer it if you're going to post anything at all... I hardly ever see you post in any other forum, and this looks like spam >.>

The PSX cutscenes only add some light to what happened in the canon ending. I don't think that Crono and Marle would become King and Queen until King Guardia chooses to step down for them.
If Crono and Marle were  King and Queen during 1005AD, They'd probably have had been killed. And a lot of people don't think that they died so King Guardia probably was still on the throne.

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 02:52:17 am »
Quote from: BlueThunder
Why is this on General Discussion?

People are so uptight around here..

I feel if I met some of these people in real life they might stab me if I dissagreed with them about who is hotter, Marle or Ayla.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 02:58:42 am »
Ayla  8)  More stuff to do with her  :shock:
Also, why did you ask a question then answer it?
Plus, I doubt it. In Joseph Campbells heroes adventure and in cliche media in general, they usually keep a low profile

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 05:44:14 am »
BlueThunder's question is valid, although it's answer is a bit obvious...Since the topic has already been discussed to death in THIS thread, Zizzlebop felt it necessary to create a topic going over the same things discussed there in an entirely inappropriate forum...

I mean, duh.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 07:22:59 am »
I dunno, really dislike Zizzlebop now...

BlueThunder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 12:21:37 pm »
Quote from: Zaperking
It doesn't matter. Answer it if you're going to post anything at all... I hardly ever see you post in any other forum, and this looks like spam >.>

I am not going to tell you to f off. I do post on polling but not always, I have posted on Kajar Labortories but no much. There is something I do post on alot but I don't know if I should tell, it is not because I don't like you I just don't want to tell you. I am sorry you think I am a SPAMMER(you said that which is really hurtful) but I have learned to get over it. I asked a question not knowing what the answer was so HOW could I answer myself? Wait since I am supposed to answer myself I guess you hate me and you want everyone to hate me, I don't know that is how it looks to me. Even though my explanations are in a different order I think you guys are smart enough to figure all of them out. Thank you for not typing SPAMMER in large letters. Hope you don't hate me Zaperking... oh wait you already do Just kidding. Just incase Pm me if you hate me so then I can report you easier then having to find the post. That is for my own good not because I hate you.

People are so uptight around here..

I feel if I met some of these people in real life they might stab me if I dissagreed with them about who is hotter, Marle or Ayla. This is what Zizzlebop said.

Yes, I can't wait to find you and stab you. Maybe I will eat you. Hey if you want to be stabed do it yourself. Last but not least do you have an AIM address? Is it Inept Alchemist? Please tell me I need to know!

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 03:01:48 pm »
Personally I think Lucca's mom is the hottest, without any legs she would appreciate a good banging more, like when people are blind they can hear better. It's not like she's getting any from Taban.

....Just think of the positions if the chick had no legs.

BlueThunder

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 07:54:42 pm »
Dude do you live to have sex with women with no legs. That is just sick how could even think of positions. Personly I don't like Marle but I won't tell you who I think is hotter.

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 08:36:43 pm »
it would depend on the customs of guardia, theres a recent news story where the princess of the japanese royal family had to give up her title after marrying a commoner

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2005, 10:50:18 pm »
Yeah i heard. Just like Mary and the Denmark guy...but i dont like mary...and the denmark guy didnt lose his title. Man, why cant all jap chicks be hot?
Also, im not sure, but BT, i was talking to Zizzlebop about answering own question. Im not sure if you know that.

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2005, 10:52:05 pm »
This topic is in the wrong section and it doesn't contain anything insightfull.

Locked.