Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 1717 times)

yoshie

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« on: October 31, 2005, 08:20:53 pm »
Happy Halloween kiddys!

Dragoness

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 08:56:55 pm »
*Sneak up behind you in a black dragoon outfit*

BOOO!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 10:52:04 pm »
Friggin' Dubya sure picked an appropriate day to nominate Judge Alito to the U.S. Supreme Court...OF HORRORS !!

Halloween, what a great holiday. The night is long, the candy is plentiful, and the rampant devil-worshipping really cheeses Jesus. Hey, that rhymes. Cheeses of Nazareth: It's a taste to die for, muah ha hah! O, could my puns be any worse tonight? I love it! Well, anyhow, it's a fine holiday for drinking the souls of people of all ages, from fresh out of the cradle to six feet under the ground. And on that note, I'm off to cavort with the sexy vixens of the underworld, and upon the vile blood of the unconsecrated I avow hereby that soul-drinking will be the least of our unholy sins tonight! As I always say, ain't no use conquering the middle world if I don't control the one beneath. Tootles!

yoshie

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 11:16:06 pm »
next time jest say happy halloween

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
Halloween
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 11:24:55 pm »
Quote from: yoshie
next time jest say happy halloween

I rather appreciated his response.

Happy Holidays. Hope you get more candy than me.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Halloween
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 03:48:16 am »
Yay, its Halloween again! Now some more stupid kids can come to my door, while I give them a nice, juicy tomato! Seriously, I hate Halloween, probably the most useless holiday, as it makes you dress in stupid costumes, but some people, with some meaning people over 7,  dont even wear costumes! Yes, and begging for candy! Begging! Go to the fukin store and buy some!

CronoVolta

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 04:24:28 am »
Let's hear it for free loading!

BlueThunder

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 12:29:11 pm »
Halloween is over. :cry:

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Halloween
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 02:49:25 pm »
Quote from: Burning Zeppelin
Yay, its Halloween again! Now some more stupid kids can come to my door, while I give them a nice, juicy tomato! Seriously, I hate Halloween, probably the most useless holiday, as it makes you dress in stupid costumes, but some people, with some meaning people over 7,  dont even wear costumes! Yes, and begging for candy! Begging! Go to the fukin store and buy some!

I hope you get murdered by a ghost.

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 03:25:34 pm »
Yay, its Halloween again! Now some more stupid kids can come to my door, while I give them a nice, juicy tomato!

You should hand out something that won't make a mess when they throw it at your house, like toothbrushes.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Halloween
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 05:16:35 pm »
Quote from: GrayLensman
Yay, its Halloween again! Now some more stupid kids can come to my door, while I give them a nice, juicy tomato!

You should hand out something that won't make a mess when they throw it at your house, like toothbrushes.

Boy howdy, Gray, I sure am having a much better time white-washing this fence then you'd have eating that apple you've got there.

Dragoness

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 05:57:23 pm »
Meh.... I am lucky.

Where I live, there is no way for a Treat or Tricker to come to the house...

....THE CANDY IS FOR ME!!! and my family. :P

BlueThunder

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2005, 06:18:39 pm »
That has its highs and lows.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
Halloween
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 08:10:04 pm »
Quote from: Dragoness
Meh.... I am lucky.

Where I live, there is no way for a Treat or Tricker to come to the house...

....THE CANDY IS FOR ME!!! and my family. :P

This is the...4th Halloween I've spent at my current place. Two prior to this, we got two trick-or-treaters. One looked to be about 8, the other, 11. I had not anticipated trick-or-treaters (they are still the only ones we've ever gotten) so I had no candy. Had to improvise.

I went to the fridge, and grabbed a couple cans of cream soda. As a poor college student, I of course got the generic brand, which came in a yellow/beige colored can. The younger kid eagerly accepted, but the elder of the two looked really concerned, and insisted he didn't want any. I shrugged and they went on their way.

A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. The same two kids. The older kid wanted the soda, now that he realized that I wasn't handing out beer. Kids these days...

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Halloween
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 10:05:15 pm »

An old man at 13, eh? Lighten up and live a little...let the kids get their kicks.