Author Topic: >>Help Me Plz<<  (Read 1917 times)

Deblois

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
>>Help Me Plz<<
« on: October 27, 2005, 10:12:44 am »
:arrow: What program you guys use to change the profile pictures
 :arrow: Word for word how do I make exits work  :P
 :arrow: Word for word how would I make it so Chrono Starts in a different location at begging of game
 :arrow: How do I link this location to the Future?

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
>>Help Me Plz<<
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 11:04:39 am »
1) Tile Molester

2)Load up a Location then go to Window then Location Exits.  Then on the side where you have the location selector.  There should be another part on the bottom there should be Location then Loc Exits.  Click on Loc exits.  There it has Total Exits/Exit/X/Y/Width/Vertical/Destination/X/Half Tile Left/Y/Half Tile Up/Facing.  The total exits for like millenial far has 3 exits.  The first one is the Present on the Bottom the second leads to Leene Square the third leads to Bekkler's place or w/e.  Just click on destination and change it to whatever you want.  And set the X Y coordinates.

3) This one is somewhat tricky.  But in the Title Screen{1B1} location click on the blue word EVENTS.  Then when you do that click on Expand All and scroll all the way to the bottom there you should see PartManip(Ayla, ToReserve) then lucca marle frog etc...Then you should see Change Location(1F0, 00, 00, 00).  That's where it starts you at the Present Map.  Just change the location to w/e you want and start it off there. to Future

4) Just change the location to {1F2} Future for the map.  Or you can change it to w/e you want

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
>>Help Me Plz<<
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 11:45:30 am »
There's a tutorial for changing the portraits in the Modification section of the encyclopedia.