Author Topic: 2 Time Traveling Theories  (Read 5059 times)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
2 Time Traveling Theories
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2005, 04:12:37 am »
I usually just think that plot holes were not overscene by the editors. You know, the english version of CC was actually changed a bit, in other words they actually did review it. There were things about how Kocha's lil sister liked him like as in (want to marry him) but then in our version we realise that she is his adopted sister etc. And theres other stuff that I forgot.

As for Marle, I'm not simple minded enough to say the entity did it. I do go with what Lucca said as it is practical. The rest of the game may have forgotten that consept. The reason why the entity did not do it was 1) It has no strength left. It's on the verge of death. Such a drastic thing to do would totally kill it. Otherwise if it had power, it'd have brought the Dragonians in to take care of Lavos. 2) People are sent to the DBT for things that affect time. Either a dimensional distortion, or a change in the time line. Here, because Leene wasn't found and never would have been had Lucca not come and was fated to find the Guardia Pin, Marle disappear till that time that a chance reappeared for Leene continue the royal line.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
2 Time Traveling Theories
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2005, 07:23:19 pm »
the entity did it, wow, if that isnt the summation of all superstitution i dont know what is

the problem with the people analyizing this game is that people who cant explain something automaticly goes toward this comment insted of saying, "we will look into it" or "your guess is as good as mine"

Way to miss the smiley, and thus, the sarcasm.

As for Marle, I'm not simple minded enough to say the entity did it. I do go with what Lucca said as it is practical. The rest of the game may have forgotten that consept. The reason why the entity did not do it was 1) It has no strength left. It's on the verge of death. Such a drastic thing to do would totally kill it. Otherwise if it had power, it'd have brought the Dragonians in to take care of Lavos. 2) People are sent to the DBT for things that affect time. Either a dimensional distortion, or a change in the time line. Here, because Leene wasn't found and never would have been had Lucca not come and was fated to find the Guardia Pin, Marle disappear till that time that a chance reappeared for Leene continue the royal line.

There's a SERIOUS difference between retaining a person for half an hour and porting over an entire species from another dimension.