Author Topic: Plot Add-Ons  (Read 12272 times)

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« on: October 07, 2005, 05:13:42 pm »
Ok, Plot Managers and guests, add your Plot add-ons here. Please only post something that goes along with the storyline. If you want to read the plot, view the sign-up thread in Kajar Laboritories.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:55:47 pm »
I read of your, "Plot," in the Kajar lab, and commented there.

I quote...

Is this plot still up for editting? No offense...but with all the crossovers, it's beginning to look like corny fanfiction.

Also, in my mind after Chrono Cross has ended, I believe that the Dragoons would revert to being the rulers of El Nido, as the Porrean control would seem like something that would be considered a negative trait.

Janus? Um...explain that one, please. Didn't the gates close after the end of Chrono Trigger  ?

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 09:26:00 am »
Janus is a powerful magician, and so is Schala, (who makes an appearance because of what happens in Cross) so together they were able to create another time gate to warp to Crono, Marle, and the deceased Lucca's time period.

About the Porrean rule, they aren't ruling in El Nido anymore, they are in Guardia. As you know, Porre was invading El Nido AND Guardia during Chrono Cross, and during Cross, we hear nothing about the liberation of Guardia, so it is my guess that Guardia is still under Porre control. That is why Crono and company needs Serges help.

Kazuki

• View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 11:28:44 am »
But...why? Why do Janus and Schala create a timegate for 1020 A.D...

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 02:44:58 pm »
Thats what I forgot! Schala has a vision in one of her dreams that Guardia will crush under the awsome power of Porre, and she pleads with Janus to get him to help to go to 1020ad. And that is the start of the game. Anything else you need to know?

Kazuki

• View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 10:44:33 pm »
Yes...you do know that Janus and Schala are still yet not reunited in the series as far as Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross go, right?

And also, are you keeping in mind the fact that Crono, Marle, and Lucca will be middle-aged by the time they would be interacting with Serge and co.?

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 07:55:44 am »
Sorry if i sound stupid, as i have never played CC, but why would Schala want to save Gaurdia, is there a special reason, or is it because she is a good gal?

Kazuki

• View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2005, 04:22:15 pm »
I have no clue how/why she would have any knowledge over Guardia whatsoever (unless you're basing this as at the end of Chrono Cross as her staying in 1020 A.D...)

Also, Schala meeting up with Serge would cause memory recall, which would bring back his memories of Chrono Cross and that would be too great for his heart to bear or something (forget the exact reason).

This plot needs serious revamping...Azarath, can I talk to you sometime on an instant messaging service? It'd be easier to point out what is inconsistent with the other games.

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2005, 10:38:31 pm »
Yeah, can I have the plot thus far so I can start throwing in ideas and such.  It would be greatly appreciated.

kickacecrono0091

Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2005, 06:53:12 pm »
Hey guys! Sorry but my computer crashed and I haven't been on in a while. Well it is inconsistant in that Schala doesn't know anything about Gaurdia, and also Magus and Schala are not yet reunited. It would make a climactic opening scene where you play as Magus, who knows where his sister is, standing outside the caslte or fortress or whatever where she is, and you have to do the assault on the place with Magus. Then they'd be reunited, and then it would explain after about Magus's trials and events that lead him there.  And then eventually there could be a scene where he meets up with Crono. Yea they could realize that the only way they can save Gaurdia is with Crono's help, so that could be why the party assembles in the first place. The openeing scene like that could also attract people who are action oriented, and only plan on playing the game for a quick second to find a bit about it. It might entice them to keep playing. But still, the Gaurdia and Schala thing doesn't quite fit. Anyway, just a thought.

Shadow03

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • http://shadow0312.tripod.com
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2005, 06:08:50 pm »
Gee I'd better beat Cross before I continue making my CT fan game! Well first of all, how did you get an entire forum?! I've been trying to for a long time. Second of all, the idea of random encounters is something I can get over, but using the RM2K battle system is out of the question. If I haven't said it already, I could make you a CBS which would replicate CT's or CC's and I could give you all the resources I have.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to read that first sentence. Well just listen to what everyone's saying about CC.

Kazuki

• View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2005, 06:13:43 pm »
FYI: The project seems to be morte, as the owner/director/whatever your term seems to have vanished.

Crono_Maniac

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 08:09:59 pm »
I used the same title for a Chrono Fanfic I tried my hand at.  Could you give me a link to the original thread?

Kazuki

• View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 10:48:20 pm »
Original thread of what, exactly?

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Plot Add-Ons
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2005, 09:17:40 am »
...Hey guys. My computer has gone to the dumps. I can do no more for this site, for this game, for you people. I leave everything in your guys hands now. Kickacecrono, you were with me 100% when I first told you about this. I leave the management in your hands now. Good bye everyone, I am taking my leave now. Maybe someday I'll come back to this site, just maybe. Goodbye, my friends, goodbye.