Author Topic: RD ROM and RM2k3 Chipsets...  (Read 846 times)

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
RD ROM and RM2k3 Chipsets...
« on: October 06, 2005, 11:59:59 am »
Hello. I was wondering if you could help me get the following:

-CT Chipsets for RPG Maker 2003
Deleted by Moderator
-An Emulater to play it
-A link to the Translation Patch

I've decided that I want to experience Radical Dreamers Myself. Reading the whole script is not enough.
The Chipsets I just want for fun. If such a thing does not excist, I completely understand^^

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
Re: RD ROM and RM2k3 Chipsets...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 09:46:13 pm »
Quote from: Dunsparce
Hello. I was wondering if you could help me get the following:

-CT Chipsets for RPG Maker 2003
Deleted by Moderator
-An Emulater to play it
-A link to the Translation Patch

I've decided that I want to experience Radical Dreamers Myself. Reading the whole script is not enough.
The Chipsets I just want for fun. If such a thing does not excist, I completely understand^^

Do not ask for Roms in the forums!

Quote from: ZeaLitY
FORUM RULES SUBJECT TO MODERATION

VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN POSTS BEING DELETED AND TOPICS DELETED OR LOCKED.  REPEATED VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION NOT LIMITED TO REVOCATION OF SPECIAL PRIVILEGES, POST COUNT DEDUCTION, TEMPORARY BAN, OR PERMANENT BAN.

[list=1]
  • Do not post insulting or inflammatory remarks (flaming or trolling).
  • Do not post threatening, harassing, or defamatory comments.
  • Do not post offensive or vulgar language or images, or post links to websites containing offensive or vulgar material.
  • Do not post links to, instructions on how to obtain, or request illegal copies of copyrighted works (such as ROMs, Warez, movies, or music).  

• Do not post messages containing disruptive or annoying formatting (such as all caps, no spaces, excessive punctuation, 1337 speak, inappropriately large or colored text, or excessive use of bold, italicized, and underlined text).
  • Do not post one word or one line comments, images or links with no captions or descriptions, large and obtrusive images, or comments containing large areas of empty space.
  • Do not post off-topic, irrelevant or disruptive comments (especially in the analysis section).  To introduce a new topic for discussion, create a new topic in the appropriate forum.[/list:o][/i]

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
RD ROM and RM2k3 Chipsets...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 09:48:06 pm »
Yeah, don't do a me! Ok, thanks Gray, i dont usually read forum rules, but know i learnt that i should!