Author Topic: Dalton in Lavos Timeline  (Read 5276 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« on: September 29, 2005, 12:14:04 am »
What did Dalton do in the Lavos timeline? Did he still become the new king? Still use the blackbird to his power?

(Had been thinking this while in the shower)

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2005, 02:44:06 am »
Well, Dalton says that he's disappointed that the Queen took the Prophet over him, so it's pretty sure to say he was taken to the Ocean Palace and got pwnzed by Lavos.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 05:00:59 pm »
Or he cowardly ran away like he did in the Crono Timeline.

Dragoness

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 05:30:53 pm »
or(Nooooo! Stop with the ors! ...>_>) he could have got teleport somewhere in timelines.

...........*Twitch* The idea of Dalton running around any timeline still alive annoys me a bit. >_>

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 06:47:02 pm »
In the Lavos Timeline, there was no Prophet, so Dalton could keep his seat of power and gets pwned. And you can't run from Lavos, bitch! >:D *smites Dalton*

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 07:30:54 pm »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
In the Lavos Timeline, there was no Prophet, so Dalton could keep his seat of power and gets pwned. And you can't run from Lavos, bitch! >:D *smites Dalton*

Wasn't Dalton in the Ocean Palace anyway, in the Chrono timeline? He escaped from that jam easily enough. Perhaps he did the same thing in the earlier timeline.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2005, 11:59:16 pm »
Yeah, But in the Lavos Time line, he would have been standing with Zeal because he wan'ts to be Immortal. Dalton said that he didn't want to die yet before he became and immortal and hi tailed out of there.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2005, 03:56:43 am »
Exactly. Who knows, maybe he was sent to the DBT instead of a certain princess in the Lavos Timeline. And being as there's no Lavos\Lavos Spawn there... No TD.

"I am Dalton, King of the Dimensionel Waste Bucket!"

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2005, 04:51:50 am »
Or Schala teleported him, Zeal and herself out, sadly the Guru's and Janus had already gone >.> And those other Zealians who were there to witness it all.

Silvercry

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
    • The Great Silvercry's Blog
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2005, 02:27:48 pm »
Quote from: AuraTwilight

This is most likely what happened.  With out Magus/The Prophet or Crono and Company around to monkey things up, Dalton would have been right at the Queen's side  and annihilated like everyone else with the fall of Zeal.

And in point of fact you can run from Lavos, but you'll just die tired. :P

In any event, I've always liked the fact that Dalton was warped to parts unknown after the 'boss' battle with him.  Makes him prime fodder for fan fiction.  :D I know I've used his name and occasionally his likeness countless times.  He's become my own Randall Flagg, if you will.  I’ve even considered having him show up in The Dipolis War (bet you all forgot I was working on that, didn't you?), and being the one who accidentally reveals to Dinoplois the link between humans and Lavos -- thereby  beginning the war between the two cities.  

Everyone, thank Dalton!

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2005, 03:39:50 pm »
I found it kind of strange that he wasn't there in the flashback when Magus tells you what originaly happend.

SilentMartyr

• View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2005, 03:48:03 pm »
Which makes me think he left before the fun happened.

SolidSnake_8608

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2005, 03:26:16 pm »
Maybe Dalton tried to fight or take over with the Golem boss, and the same thing happened in the Crono timeline, he got sucked in after Lavos, who clearly would crush the Golem Boss and/or twins, killed everything he had to throw at him.  Just a thought...

SilentMartyr

• View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005, 05:24:15 pm »
Why would he fight? He is about to become immortal, that would make no sense.

SolidSnake_8608

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Dalton in Lavos Timeline
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2005, 02:24:08 pm »
Well realizing that he was about to be obliterated by Lavos, somehow i don't think being vaporized or crashing into the ocean and dying sound anything like becoming immortal.  I kinda think that he maybe realized that he was gonna die, and maybe, just maybe, he decided to try and save himself, unless he thought that being disintegrated or drowning meant being immortal, i don't know, i'm not an expert on immortality, but i'll tell what he didn't do, become IMMORTAL!