Author Topic: Most Embarassing Moment in Chrono Gaming...  (Read 6332 times)

chrono trigger

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.allhiphop.com
Most Embarassing Moment in Chrono Gaming...
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2006, 01:41:21 am »
all of them are in my first playthought

1.trying to beat fargo in the roulete game untill after some hours/days i dont remember realized the cat trick.

2.how to get to that green dragon.lol it was just frustating

3.one word:MIGUEL.died like 3-4 times untill i realized i had diminish in my inventory.won him with that my ps1 stucked before i could save....load realize i dont have diminish and beat him in one of the hardest bosses in any video game.thought in my second or later playthouths i swear he is just 2-3 hits away to die for my mighty sprectral swallow!har har har :twisted:

chrono trigger:

1.in one of my multiple times of playing the game(in my first 3)i realise i dont have cronos clone while i could.........

2.i had my best equipment in crono and i lost it

3.i dont remember another ct but if i i will post it here

chrono trigger

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.allhiphop.com
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2006, 03:24:06 am »
sorry i had to post this post i am going to delete it later

eternal_magus

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://zorinth.net
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2006, 09:30:35 pm »
Losing to the dragon tank for the first time in my third playthrough of the game >.>

ShuFFs

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.revonyx.com
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2006, 11:58:54 pm »
Accidentally saving in the battle with The mother brain, unprepared and with the wrong characters i wanted. Couldn't win and had to start the miniquest over >.<

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2006, 09:51:29 pm »
Quote from: ShuFFs
Accidentally saving in the battle with The mother brain, unprepared and with the wrong characters i wanted. Couldn't win and had to start the miniquest over >.<

That reminds me once in the game Zelda: Link's Awakening (that the title? Anyways, the first GB Zelda game.) Where in the second dungeon, if you use your keys to get the compass + dungeon map, you couldn't proceed through the rest of the game, as there *were* no more keys. Being 8 years old, that rather annoyed me >_>.

Paradox

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2006, 12:40:36 am »
Doing the runna'round Spikko's room about fifteen times and nearly smacking my SNES in the belief it wasn't working, then realizing I'd mixed up clockwise and counter-clockwise. >_____<

evirus

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2006, 01:56:06 pm »
Quote from: Paradox
Doing the runna'round Spikko's room about fifteen times and nearly smacking my SNES in the belief it wasn't working, then realizing I'd mixed up clockwise and counter-clockwise. >_____<

i kid you not i screwed up there too, i was helping my girlfriend with the game and i kept going in the wrong direction

Julford

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2006, 05:08:43 pm »
I lost to Guardian several times my first play-through... I had gotten the Berserker from the Sewer, then put it on Crono. I fought the gaurdian with that setup about ten times before I noticed that his Delta Storm was a counter-attack...

Or there was Giga Gaia... Had Luminaire, Flare, AND Shock, and I still died 4-5 times...

ChronoMagus

• Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2006, 09:01:22 pm »
remember the door in the dome with the password... well i couldn't get it open. I was positive controller broke till about 6 monthes later (wow... those were painful monthes....)  I realized I had messed up the order.
Then with Speekio you were either supposed to run or walk, but I did opposite... wow that sucked.