Author Topic: Ouch.  (Read 1557 times)

Garian

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Ouch.
« on: December 09, 2003, 09:38:06 pm »
Quote from: warmgun
I can't look at eggs and ramen any more.

i pity you.

SILVERWOLF_87

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Ouch.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 02:40:00 am »
i had something like that a few years ago. i didn't eat anything but a small bowl of rice for 3 days. THREE %&#&$*@ DAYS! oh boy, sorry to hear you went through that zeality.  :(

BunnyFighter877

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=RandomReels778
Ouch.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 06:47:02 am »
That sucks.
I had something like that when I went to Chicago last Christmas. I was sick the whole time and whenever I tried to eat something or drink something besides water my stomach hurt REALLY badly. So I was in bed for pretty much the entire trip and when I did go places I felt really tired and wanted to go back to hotel to sleep.
Anyway it sucks, espicially when you want to do other stuff but can't because you're so tired.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Ouch.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 05:35:08 pm »
HA! SUCKERS! I've never had anything like any of that! Whoo-hoo! Go my immune system! You kick ass!

Although, I did eat some nasty paper one day and I ended up getting a bad headache and throwing up...

:(

Ramsus

Ouch.
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 10:02:29 pm »
Take it easy and get well soon. I finally did the template for the tournament script I wrote for you, so be sure to check it out. I'll add a past tournaments feature later.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Ouch.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2004, 12:56:54 am »
Aha, but this was back in November, Ramsus. I've been gone recently due to my vacation; I managed to tell every admin but you that I was leaving. I realized this two days after my farewell, feeling like an idiot.

The tournament looks wonderful, and has resumed functioning. Thanks again.