Author Topic: 09/23/05 - Saturday Update  (Read 1294 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
09/23/05 - Saturday Update
« on: September 24, 2005, 01:15:35 am »
There's a lot of good news today; where shall I begin? Ongakusei of Chudah's Corner has graciously allowed us to mirror his translation of Mitsuda's liner notes for the Chrono Cross OST. This move effectively completes the Music section; everyone should check them out, as Mitsuda comments about each and every song in the collection, as well as the process used in writing the pieces. Hurry over to Chrono Cross's Music Page to check it out; you can find them underneath the listing for the OST.

Secondly, some news about Chrono Symphonic has filtered out of the site projects forum at OCRemix. Unfortunately, a couple remixers dropped off the face of the earth a month before the project's intended release. This has thrown a monkey wrench into their plans, as these remixers were needed to submit their raw files to be mastered by CompyFox, an audio engineer in training. To compound the problem, another piece's raw file was corrupted in a format. However, the resilient guys in the project are pressing ahead unfaltered, and Chrono Symphonic is expected to be released in early October. To commemorate the celebration, Claado Shou is going to be on the remixing podcast VGDJ (the week of the project's release), hosted by Rayza (who's mentioned this site a couple times in its history), where he will give an interview. You can also hopefully catch me on the show, as I'll be giving a spiel on the Extravaganza in our features section and the Compendium in general. More news as it comes, including the release date for the project and VGDJ's airing time.

Lastly, Herograw's server has safely moved and all the media files of the Compendium are safe, but sadly, his old domain name provider is not letting him buy back herograw.com until a 45 day grace period expires. We're going to be changing the links throughout the site instead; I'll announce when this has been completed, as it must take place before Symphonic is released so that we are ready for the influx of new visitors. The forums will briefly go down while the links are being changed. Until then, have a great weekend!

Claado Shou

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 05:48:37 pm »
Yep, it'll be a week or so, unfortunately.  However, things are moving along nicely, so let's just wait it out, aight?  You'll LOOOOVE the finished product, I promise.

:)

~.C.S.~

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 02:53:24 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (cries)