Author Topic: Chrono Stream Team Sign-Up  (Read 3586 times)

kickacecrono0091

Chrono Stream Team Sign-Up
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2005, 12:06:52 pm »
I'm just wondering, you said They explain their prediciment to Serge and Glenn and Leena, but what is their prediciment?
And Azrath, I PMd you the username and password.

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2005, 03:12:49 pm »
I'm with Kazuki on this... the crossovers aren't matching up totally.  I'll be out of town the next few days, but when I'm back, I'll see if I have any ideas.  For now, I'm off to work.  Good luck fixing your comp Azarath.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2005, 03:58:19 pm »
And how is Schala with the crew anyways...?

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2005, 09:19:38 am »
This is AFTER Chrono Cross, in which Schala SHOULD have been saved in, so, she would have found Janus by now. Anyways, the predicament is that Crono and the group needs Serge and his groups help to liberate Guardia, and claim it from Porre rule. By the way, we have a music guy now, it's Wiesty.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2005, 08:05:08 am »
Are the jobs still up? If so, i wish to be a plot designer, as ive alwaysed been fasinated by an intriguing storyline. If you need "qualifications",i have none of yet, but i will be happy to make a fanfic sooner or later. Also, if playing and finishing of CC is required, im out (yet i have read the CC Condensed Plot Summary in the excellent article section)

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2005, 04:24:00 pm »
Quote from: Burning Zeppelin
Are the jobs still up? If so, i wish to be a plot designer, as ive alwaysed been fasinated by an intriguing storyline. If you need "qualifications",i have none of yet, but i will be happy to make a fanfic sooner or later. Also, if playing and finishing of CC is required, im out (yet i have read the CC Condensed Plot Summary in the excellent article section)

The condensed summary, while indeed a well written piece, requires actual playthrough of the game as well. You don't really, "feel," the game (the emotions etc.) until you've fully played it. Plus, the condensed summary is a SUMMARY...which does not include character personalities etc.

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2005, 09:14:15 am »
Hey everyone, I'm really sorry to say this, but, my computer is wasted. Spyware has taken over, and I need a new comp. My parents have decided no more internet for a while, so I can't work on the game any longer. I give all the rights to my game to kickacecrono, and the rest of the team. Goodbye everyone, I'll take my leave now. It's beena pleasure posting with you all, I'll miss you all dearly. Goodbye. :(

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2005, 11:31:23 am »
Quote from: Azarath
Hey everyone, I'm really sorry to say this, but, my computer is wasted. Spyware has taken over, and I need a new comp. My parents have decided no more internet for a while, so I can't work on the game any longer. I give all the rights to my game to kickacecrono, and the rest of the team. Goodbye everyone, I'll take my leave now. It's beena pleasure posting with you all, I'll miss you all dearly. Goodbye. :(

I wonder how he got spyware  :roll:

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2005, 11:44:35 am »

Do NOT buy a new computer because of spyware.  Reinstall windows, turn on the firewall, install a decent anti-virus program and use spybot search and destroy to protect your computer.  You don't have to pay a scent to fix your spyware problem.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2005, 11:48:45 am »
Quote from: GrayLensman

Do NOT buy a new computer because of spyware.  Reinstall windows, turn on the firewall, install a decent anti-virus program and use spybot search and destroy to protect your computer.  You don't have to pay a scent to fix your spyware problem.

Might I suggest getting AOL? They now have all of that, I have Firewall, Virus and Spyware Protection. It's a real helper.

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2005, 11:51:46 am »
Also go for Lavasoft's Adaware and get Bazooka - both work fairly well for scanning and removal.  Bazooka is a scanner and gives you directions on uninstalling.  It finds a few things that the other 2 do not.

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2005, 04:40:15 pm »
Quote from: nightmare975
Might I suggest getting AOL? They now have all of that, I have Firewall, Virus and Spyware Protection. It's a real helper.

Perish the thought, lad. AOL will inflict much torture and damage on you, no matter what they promise they provide. Never even consider AOL. Ever. From experience, I know they are terrible to work with. Nice, sure enough, but no. Just don't.

Ad-aware and Spy Bot are good enough to fix most everything, and they're free. Stick to those, I say.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2005, 04:50:08 pm »
Quote from: Mystik3eb
Perish the thought, lad. AOL will inflict much torture and damage on you, no matter what they promise they provide. Never even consider AOL. Ever. From experience, I know they are terrible to work with. Nice, sure enough, but no. Just don't.

I use AOL, it works for me.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2005, 04:26:53 am »
I...dont think he can hear this help, since he said he wont be using the internet for a while

kickacecrono0091

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2005, 12:19:17 pm »
As I guess he put me in charge, I have to ask everyone who is officially on the team their name, so I can put them up on the website. Post it in the Chrono Stream forum.