Author Topic: Chrono Stream Team Sign-Up  (Read 3587 times)

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
Chrono Stream Team Sign-Up
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2005, 10:26:13 pm »
so true

Magus-X

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2005, 10:36:02 pm »
Some people want to read the first post, then the second post, thats why I double posted.

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2005, 10:50:10 pm »
Quote from: Magus-X
Some people want to read the first post, then the second post, thats why I double posted.

Actually, people find it obnoxious to read two posts in a row by the same person.

Solidstar

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/solid_star_16
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2005, 04:17:09 pm »
Speaking of posting... when are we going to start working / plotting / creating Chrono Stream?

kickacecrono0091

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2005, 05:28:00 pm »
Why does it matter? If he single posted with all that, it would take the same amount of space, and take the same amount of time to read, so there's no problem. And also the Stream development is halted I guess because Azarath hasn't been on since forever.

Kazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2005, 05:39:26 pm »
It's common forum etiquette, kickace...

And I assume never, as he, like many of the people here, has disappeared.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2005, 07:57:53 pm »
The guy making the website for Chrono Crisis suffers from severe ineptitude. It should have been online September 10th, but someone at that company is a cosmic idiot.

GrayLensman

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2005, 09:23:46 pm »
Quote from: kickacecrono0091
Why does it matter? If he single posted with all that, it would take the same amount of space, and take the same amount of time to read, so there's no problem. And also the Stream development is halted I guess because Azarath hasn't been on since forever.

No, it doesn't take the same amount of space because when someone double posts, their avatars and signatures are posted twice.  It is better to have fewer, longer posts because it prevents topics from becoming cluttered.

kickacecrono0091

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2005, 06:04:54 pm »
Ok fine. The point is there's nothing we can do now.

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2005, 11:36:46 am »
HEY! I haven't dissapeared! My computer broke down so I couldn't get on anymore! Please don't stop working on it! As soon as I get my computer working, I'll be SO much more active! Ok, does anyone want the beginning of the plot so they know where to begin? And, thanks to everyone who posted sprites and the likes. I'll be back on later today, I'm at my cousins so my computer time is limited.

Kazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2005, 12:43:29 pm »
Azarath, I don't quite know how you expect us to be working on something when you've presented us with nothing to base on.

Azarath

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2005, 04:16:49 pm »
I'll take that as a yes.

Plot: You start out as Janus, Crono, Schala and Marle (or Lucca, I can't remember). You head to Truce village and you talk to a man. He requests that you save his daughter, so you head to Guardia Castle, which is under Porre control. Once you save the mans daughter, you are captured and you are taken to a Termanian Porre Military Base in Termina. Serge, Leena (I think) and Glenn just happen to be in Termina at that time. Schala will recognize Glenn, and Serge. She will ask them for help telepathicaly and during the night, Serge and Glenn will break Crono, Janus, Schala and Marle/Lucca. Once they escape to Hermits Hideaway, Schala explains to Serge and Glenn their predicament and thats where the journey begins.

Crono (equipment):
Weapon: Wooden Sword
Armor: Light Armour
Other: Bandana

Janus (equipment):
Weapon: Hideous Scythe
Armor: Hideous cloak
Other: None

Schala (equipment):
Weapon: Wooden Dagger
Armor: Robe
Other: Talisman

Lucca/Marle (equipment):
Weapon: Dart Gun/Dart Bow
Armor: Light armor
Other: None/Talisman

Serge (equipment):
Weapon: Sea Swallow
Armor: Light Armor

Glenn (equipment):
Weapon: Short Sword
Armor: Light Armor

Oh yeah! Kickacecrono, I need the name and password for the freewebs site. PM them to me please. Thanks.

knuck

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2005, 06:49:29 pm »
Quote from: eternal_magus
Out of interest, why are you using RM2K3 instead of RMXP? RMXP has a lot more features and supports any size sprites, infinitely sized tilesets and has better graphics. It has an advanced programming language and features not seen in RM2K3 which are a lot better. Why stick with the older, not so good program for making your game?
I have to disagree with this.
RMXP has the resolution at 640x480. Some people may say it's better, sure it is, more space for tiles, bigger screen, etc. However, it kills the SNES rpg feel (or old school feel), and I think most people like the SNES feel more than th new one.
There's also the fact that there are a lot less events in RMXP. Yes, I know there is Ruby, but learning it only for rpgmaker is kinda annoying.
If I still used rpg makers, I'd stick to rm2k3.

Wiesty

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gmreborn.tloveland.com
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2005, 11:24:29 pm »
id love to redo music for you so you dont need to just use the originals, and then use others stuff.

Kazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2005, 11:50:02 pm »
Is this plot still up for editting? No offense...but with all the crossovers, it's beginning to look like corny fanfiction.

Also, in my mind after Chrono Cross has ended, I believe that the Dragoons would revert to being the rulers of El Nido, as the Porrean control would seem like something that would be considered a negative trait.

Janus? Um...explain that one, please. Didn't the gates close after the end of Chrono Trigger  :? ?