Author Topic: Terra Tower Question  (Read 2462 times)

Zenning

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2005, 02:38:54 pm »
Belthasar's Neo Epoch, as well as Belthasar himself, were still in Viper Manor just right before you visit Terra Tower, because I specifically went there to visit him, to see if he'd tell me about the Chronopolis vs. Dinopolis war. I wasn't too far off, but I had to wait for that scene in Terra Tower.

In which case, Belthasar probably didn't even actually set foot in Terra Tower.

Most likely, it was Belthasar communicating with Serge's consciousness telepathically. Like Kazuki said, the scene of Viper Manor in Terra Tower wavers about, as if in a dream state, so I think that backs it up pretty well. After all, Belthasar tells Serge, "This is a space that doesn't exist."

My question is, why does Terra Tower transform into some bird-looking totem-pole-esque kind of statue after defeating the Lunar Dragon? You can't even go back inside Terra Tower after that, so why doesn't the bloody tower just explode or break apart altogether? Which significance does its transformation have?

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2005, 03:34:12 pm »
I always sort of viewed it with a similar thought as towards the Masamune...that something was being purged from it (I wouldn't say such a strong, negative feeling.) It just seemed as if defeating the lunar dragon freed something within the tower.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2005, 03:36:14 pm »
Quote from: Zenning
so why doesn't the bloody tower just explode or break apart altogether?

Because that is an overused video game clice(misspelled).

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 03:39:07 pm »
It still makes much more sense for it to fall to pieces after essentially the life force holding it together (sort of) is defeated...

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2005, 03:40:02 pm »
Quote from: Kazuki
It still makes much more sense for it to fall to pieces after essentially the life force holding it together (sort of) is defeated...

Yeah, but they already had the Dead Sea be destroyed.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2005, 04:43:54 pm »
The party says something like "so, it's Terra Tower's final form". No idea what it means though.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Terra Tower Question
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2005, 09:41:51 pm »
Terra Tower is alive, like everything else form the repitite dimension. That's just it's final transformation form, maybe the pure city. The other mode when it was an island was like hibernation maybe or something.