Author Topic: Lucca's hemet and cameos?  (Read 3035 times)

casey

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Lucca's hemet and cameos?
« on: January 04, 2023, 12:43:29 am »
What does lucca's helmet do and are her cameos canon?

trig

• Level ** (100)
    • View Profile
Re: Lucca's hemet and cameos?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 10:06:53 am »
What helmet do
eh shoot lazors

canon?
no Pea Shooter sily

but in all seriousness it must have biometric features as only Lucca can wear Taban's helmets. I don't dare imagine what might happen if someone else puts it on... probably involves lazors.
We know it may have built-in combing functionality as evidenced in this post wherein Lucca removes her helmet and then ruffles her hair rather than smoothing it. Wait, did the helmet ruffling her hair? Or did she ruffling it after removed the helmet? The grammar was a little difficulted there. But we don't need to know since it's been DONE TO DEATHphotobucketSorry.This image is currently Unavailable

The helmet is evidently extensible and must, at the least, provide for telecommunication. but who else in the world had a radio clearly the helmet hosts Jarvis. or Gato. Yeah, she talks to Gato. Gosh maybe Gato is voice-controlled, I mean do we ever really see Gato attacking Lucca??? Really are you sure?????????

but in serious seriousness, with the help of green gates, could Lucca visit other video games and be home in time for burning orphanage?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 10:10:17 am by trig »

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 12:53:00 am »
In a multiverse, everything is canon. Did it happen to the same Lucca is probably your question, and to that I say, why not, sure.

pseudonymous_traveller

• Iokan (+1)
  • In the realm of the past, I am King & you will bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2023, 09:36:33 am »
I always thought it was basically something that would amount to a Neuralink prototype. You'd think Robo could surpass the combined intelligence of everybody in the team in a matter of seconds since he's an AI, but Lucca seems to completely surpass him.
I doubt she's fully organic when it comes to her smarts. That would answer the biggest question of how she put together the Gate Key in a matter of hours/days.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2023, 11:18:53 pm »
This thread was gold. That guy posted this and rolled out permanently the same day. What Lavos do