Author Topic: Guide Development Thread  (Read 18344 times)

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
Re: Guide Development Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 05:24:31 pm »
(bgm: singing mountain! :D )

YES!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Singing Mountain's back!

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • What?? what do you want?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 03:17:47 am »
 To be honest it wasn't an OMG moment... so much as an "ah I was wondering when that was gonna come in." >_>

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 09:19:02 am »
It was an "OMG" moment for me b/c I love Singing Mountain (ranks #2, as #1 is Chrono Trigger) and I wanted it to come back in CTDS and it did. I'm so happy! :D

chez

• Iokan (+1)
  • it all returns to nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 05:13:41 am »
Thanks for the guide, Captain B. I noticed though that you either didn't cover every map, or your experience was different from mine. Like in DV 2300, I had to answer a little boy's questions to move on. When I entered again (I was looking for Robo's new arm?) the maps were slightly different, and the boy's questions were different as well.

I haven't been able to find Robo's Apocalyptic/Armageddon (?) Arm. That items guide read: "Find in the Lost Sanctum forest area within the 2300 A.D. Dimensional Vortex dungeon", but I haven't even come across that map in DV 2300.

:? ??

RyougaSaotome

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 09:50:07 am »
I've yet to thoroughly explore the Lost Sanctum at this point, but from what I gather at this early stage in the game's life, there are probably a lot of things we don't know about in regards to the Sanctum right now that will probably come to light after a large group of people have completed it.

I imagine any guide that's been made this early on will undergo a large amount of revisions before it's completely accurate, which is no fault of the excellent people who put the first efforts forth.

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 04:12:37 pm »
Thanks for the guide, Captain B. I noticed though that you either didn't cover every map, or your experience was different from mine. Like in DV 2300, I had to answer a little boy's questions to move on. When I entered again (I was looking for Robo's new arm?) the maps were slightly different, and the boy's questions were different as well.

I haven't been able to find Robo's Apocalyptic/Armageddon (?) Arm. That items guide read: "Find in the Lost Sanctum forest area within the 2300 A.D. Dimensional Vortex dungeon", but I haven't even come across that map in DV 2300.

:? ??

It's attached to the temporal laboratory, which is the 2300 DV's special dungeon. In the grid-like map with conveyor belts, reach the bottom-right corner. Along the east wall of that corner you can pass through and you'll find an empty version of the Millinea Forest.

chez

• Iokan (+1)
  • it all returns to nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:20 pm »

noo not again! I don't like the 2300 DV =_=

Prince Janus

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 04:58:47 pm »
If you were coming from the village, you'd see an out of reach chest as soon as you entered the Millinea forest. (The area of millinea forest in the southeast.) Once again, you'll need to pass through a hidden opening in order to reach it, but here it will have the arm.

Chocobo_Fan

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Is there no salvation in all the world?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 09:39:37 am »
Has anyone gotten the Angel's Tiara? Whenever I head to the Antiquity Vortex, I simply bypass the area entirely and instead go straight to the Nameless Cave... Anyone else have this problem? It really sucks, since the Tiara is one of the best equips in the game. :(

Edit: Never mind, got it. It appears that it's completely random whether you go to that screen or not... The Vortices are weird. o.O
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 01:32:32 pm by Chocobo_Fan »

Nexus

• Porrean (+50)
  • Choose your own path.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2008, 07:00:44 pm »
Has anyone gotten the Angel's Tiara? Whenever I head to the Antiquity Vortex, I simply bypass the area entirely and instead go straight to the Nameless Cave... Anyone else have this problem? It really sucks, since the Tiara is one of the best equips in the game. :(

Edit: Never mind, got it. It appears that it's completely random whether you go to that screen or not... The Vortices are weird. o.O

If you want more of them you can get them randomly from tier 6 in the monster arena.