Author Topic: Is there a Wazuki sprite model, anyone???  (Read 2740 times)

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
  • I am Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth!
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
Is there a Wazuki sprite model, anyone???
« on: March 26, 2022, 11:46:57 pm »
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but considering this is a quest for a sprite rip in Chrono Cross, maybe??  :?:

Anywho, I've been searching for art or reference of Wazuki so i draw him. But I can't find anything other than a head sprite! Or what we see of him carrying Serge in the game. His mom I can at least get a decent turn around of but we only see Wazuki once in that flashback. D:

I ask since the sprites of ghost kids Crono, Lucca, and Marle have been ripped and shown on their page. As well as Kid's and Serge's kid sprites.

So could anyone possibly rip the sprite of Wazuki?
It'd be a huge help!
 :?: Please? :?:

glennxserge

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Sacred lickaroo.... Not!
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Cross FateTerminal
Re: Is there a Wazuki sprite model, anyone???
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 02:13:05 pm »
Are you talking about Wazuki's in game model we see during the Chronopolis flash back with Miguel?  I'm not sure if anyone has specifically dumped that model for the type of project you are interested in, but I know someone did this for Serge's model and textures and got him loaded into blender.  If you did something similar with Wazuki you could set up your own turntable reference. 

I think there is a good thread over here about the specifics of dumping models for use in blender: https://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php?topic=12461.msg223731#msg223731

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 11:49:10 pm »
Are you talking about Wazuki's in game model we see during the Chronopolis flash back with Miguel?
Yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. :)

I know someone did this for Serge's model and textures and got him loaded into blender.  If you did something similar with Wazuki you could set up your own turntable reference. 
Unfortunately I did not nor know how to do that, which is why I was asking. :(
But I'll look into the thread and see if that'll help.

It's just a simple art project in which I wanted his full model to reference. Nothing big.

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 12:24:33 pm »
Yeah, utunnels did most of the work extracting character models, as glennxserge pointed out with that linked thread. Here's the link to all the models he shared, though unfortunately Wazuki isn't part of it.

Maybe someone else knows how to continue extracting the models.

Beach Bum

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 05:40:46 pm »
Those are only the models he included in the online model viewer, there were also files dumped which could be viewed in Blender.

I exported this a long time ago, unfortunately Blender is kind of an annoying tool to get used to.

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2022, 08:23:50 pm »
Those are only the models he included in the online model viewer, there were also files dumped which could be viewed in Blender.

I exported this a long time ago, unfortunately Blender is kind of an annoying tool to get used to.
:D Oh my goodness thank you so much!! This is perfect! Wow his outfit is plain. XD Thank you again!!!!!  :)

Beach Bum

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2022, 03:02:34 am »
I guess they didn’t bother giving him much detail because you only see him for one short scene, and he has Serge on his back the whole time. Even though he has a normal walking animation, you never actually see it in-game.