News and Updates > News Submissions

Not a Chrono Album...but

(1/1)

CptOvaltine:
So I know I haven't been very active...life has been very strange the past two years (as I'm sure it has been for all of you as well.), but I wanted to share my latest project with all of you.

More importantly, track 7: To Far Away Times

This isn't a Trigger album, but this song was always a favorite of mine, and was something that I had to include when working on a hybrid compilation album. I wanted to share it with you guys, and I hope you enjoy!

https://johnpaulhayward.bandcamp.com/album/generations-a-symphonic-tale

Boo the Gentleman Caller:
This is an amazing album! I had actually pre-ordered because I'll follow CptOvaltine to the moon to hear his awesome music (even his non-VG music is stellar).

This entire album is of a stellar orchestral quality, and it feels to me like a best hits of those video game tunes that made you really "feel something" in the late 1990s and early 2000s. We're talking Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's"Song of Storms," Kingdom Hearts' "Dearly Beloved," and Final Fantasy IX's "Roses of May." It also has half a dozen tracks from Final Fantasy IV, to boot.

MORE OVALTINE PLEASE.

CptOvaltine:

--- Quote from: Boo the Gentleman Caller on February 03, 2022, 10:45:42 am ---This is an amazing album! I had actually pre-ordered because I'll follow CptOvaltine to the moon to hear his awesome music (even his non-VG music is stellar).

This entire album is of a stellar orchestral quality, and it feels to me like a best hits of those video game tunes that made you really "feel something" in the late 1990s and early 2000s. We're talking Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's"Song of Storms," Kingdom Hearts' "Dearly Beloved," and Final Fantasy IX's "Roses of May." It also has half a dozen tracks from Final Fantasy IV, to boot.

MORE OVALTINE PLEASE.

--- End quote ---

Haha  I should have to write my press releases! XD

Thanks for being such an awesome supporter, man!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version