Author Topic: CT cast as My Little Pony sprites  (Read 2648 times)

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
  • I am Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth!
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
CT cast as My Little Pony sprites
« on: January 18, 2022, 03:15:46 am »
So I recently found a social media app called Pony Town. What is awesome about it is the pony creator. I happen to have a LOT of down time at my work thus allowing me to make many creations. Including some of the Chrono Trigger cast!! Unfortunately Robo is a little too hard to make into a pony sprite, with it's limitations at least.

What do you think??
Do they look like them?
Is this utter nonsense?
Yes. Yes it is. XD

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
Re: CT cast as My Little Pony sprites
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 02:30:39 pm »
Heh, that's cute.

If I may, at least in the sense of which character would fit each tribe, I think they're mostly fine. The only comments I'd have is that I feel Crono would fit better being a pegasus. Mainly since his shtick is being a speedster, and also his Light/Lightning affinity. Also, I feel Marle should just be a regular unicorn. I get it, she's a princess, but at least taking the context of Chrono Trigger, I feel having Zeal be the one to have alicorn exclusivity would make more sense. So just my two cents.

As a side note... why is Magus so small?  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 02:36:11 pm by Acacia Sgt »

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2022, 03:41:07 am »
Heh, that's cute.

If I may, at least in the sense of which character would fit each tribe, I think they're mostly fine. The only comments I'd have is that I feel Crono would fit better being a pegasus. Mainly since his shtick is being a speedster, and also his Light/Lightning affinity. Also, I feel Marle should just be a regular unicorn. I get it, she's a princess, but at least taking the context of Chrono Trigger, I feel having Zeal be the one to have alicorn exclusivity would make more sense. So just my two cents.

As a side note... why is Magus so small?  :lol:

Thank you for your two cents. Oh my goodness why didn't I think of the Zeal Alicorn thing! That makes perfect sense! As well as Crono being a pegasus.

XD Magus only LOOKS small cause everyone else has big hair. The sizes are all the same. But I suppose being stuck between Ayla's huge locks and Schala's, does make him look small. XD

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2022, 03:56:44 am »
Fixed so Crono is now a pegasus, Marle a unicorn, and Magus has more hair. 'Cause why not? XD