Author Topic: To Far Away Times: Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross Arrangement Album Questions  (Read 2142 times)

Joshua_C__

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hello!

I have a few questions regarding the To Far Away Times: Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross Arrangement Album and I wanted to know if anyone could help.

1.who is supposedly singing the following tracks
       Radical dreamers
       On the other side /epilogue-to good friends
       To far away times

2. Does Schalas theme have lyrics or is the language being sung not Japanese?

3. Which game is “on the other side” from?

Razig

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
1. Laura Shigihara sings "Schala's Theme," "Corridors of Time," and "On The Other Side." Sarah Alainn sings "Radical Dreamers" and "To Far Away Times."

2. I always assumed the lyrics were Japanese.

3. "On The Other Side" is based on "Epilogue - To My Dear Friends" from Chrono Trigger.

Joshua_C__

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
I was very vague, and I apologize. I more so meant which characters perspective are the songs sung from, not the singer.

For example Corridors of Time from from this album is sung from the perspective of Schala.

Joshua_C__

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
I was able to find the answers I was looking for thanks to an interview https://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/October_13,_2015_-_Famitsu_Interview_with_Yasunori_Mitsuda.html

Schalas theme is not Japanese it is a made up language, with an official Japanese translation which I was able to find and convert into English using deepl

Radical dreamers is the perspective of kid

And the other two songs I mentioned are from the perspective or revolve around chronos party.