Zenan Plains - Site Discussion > General Discussion

Toxic Chrono community?

<< < (2/2)

Prince Janus:

--- Quote from: Atharyne on December 05, 2021, 08:17:16 am ---I've always been a fan of the Chrono series and this website. At one point I would stop by this website multiple times a day. So long story short Chrono compendium has always had a special place in my heart. Well, I remember in 2017 or 2018 this site went down. Truly, I was panicking that I may never be able to access this wonderful website ever again. I even posted something on this form about it. But, I've never been to active with the forum though. But, then someone commented saying something along the lines of, "It's people like me that are the reason this website was dying". I'm writing this because even to this day that spiteful comment has somehow still tainted my enjoyment of this website and the Chrono series. So please when any of you post a reply to a comment on something... don't be rude about it. Because for me it forever changed how I viewed the Chrono community as being nothing more then toxic.

--- End quote ---

It's funny you mention this... I think it was roughly around that time (maybe later?) I remarked on issues in the Discord, which, by the way, is in MUCH better condition now.

Atharyne, I hope you have a much better experience in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version