Author Topic: Still needs to be said  (Read 189 times)

ThatGuy

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Still needs to be said
« on: August 14, 2021, 01:42:27 am »
Quote from: Boo the Gentleman Caller

I am locking this thread. No good can come of this conversation and we're not going to move the argument from Discord to here.

And yet again, the moment meridian comes around, the conversation is killed, he's assumed to be entirely without guilt, apparently, and I'm still the only one punished.

You need to take a step back and watch the pattern. People talk. One guy takes offense to something that is not what he claims it is, acts outraged, and everyone else suffers and has to deal with it. He's literally killing off every conversation he wishes to by being himself.

Why am I the one banned again?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life
  • Lavos (+4000)
    • View Profile
Re: Still needs to be said
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 03:13:13 am »
You're not going to get any justice that you think you deserve. Meridian is taken care of, and if he steps out of line again, he gets a ban, too. He knows that he walked a very thin line and is a razor's edge from a permanent ban.

Also, I don't care if "people talk" -- these supposed people are more than welcome (and even encouraged) to share their opinions here, on Discord, or to me directly via email, PM, whatever. I've always had an open door policy. Or, if people are so outraged, they can always leave.

If you create a third thread or make any other effort to push this into an argument, or if you in any way continue to vilify others (Meridian or any moderators), you'll be banned from the Compendium, too.

If you want to get back on Discord, this is definitely not the way to do so. Being kind, patient, non-whiny, and productive goes much further.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 03:30:40 am by Boo the Gentleman Caller »