Author Topic: Lost youtube chrono sequel playlist  (Read 2583 times)

hetnkik

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Lost youtube chrono sequel playlist
« on: April 16, 2021, 04:48:24 am »
There was this playlist on youtube I used to go to sleep to 6+ years ago. I thought the description said it was from a Chrono sequel whose music was all made for, but was never made. I thought it was call "chrono _________" I can't remember the second word. Now here's the tricky part. I'm pretty sure it wasn't chrono ark, chrono break, crimson echoes, or radical dreamers. I've searched youtube with those games for a familiar playlist and none of them are the right one. For some reason I thought the game was less official than chrono break. Does anyone have any clue about the game or playlist I'm talking about? I've been searching for it every now and then for the past couple years, racking my brain to remember the name of the youtube video. Today, I was browsing netflix and I hovered over "heaven official's blessing" the song that plays when you're just hovered over it has chimes or bells that really remind me of the playlist. I love love loved going to sleep to this playlist of music that I only ever heard on youtube years ago. Please help.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Lost youtube chrono sequel playlist
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 10:13:28 am »
Possibly Chrono Crisis? Alex Roe composed a full soundtrack before the fangame was abandoned, and he released it to the public a while back.

https://alexroe.bandcamp.com/album/chrono-crisis-2006-2008