Author Topic: Dario & Slash are now 100% Playable!  (Read 6282 times)

Grobycftw

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chilling in the Bend of Time
    • View Profile
Re: Dario & Slash are now 100% Playable!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2020, 01:49:16 pm »
Honestly we're going through a lot of testing, (mainly failures haha) we're starting to know what can and can't be accomplish, but so far the result are pretty amazing! I'm sorry it's taking time making Full Tutorial as I'm still trying to get it fully documented/understood , but yes I intended to start posting some of the first steps to go to, to do some weapon import/export (editing), Making new Anim for PC, switching NPC for PC    :o   

(Also we ~succesfully added a scenario to make Dario join your party! (one of the last pieces) I'll post a video of it soon!)

glennxserge

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Sacred lickaroo.... Not!
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Cross FateTerminal
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2020, 03:25:31 pm »
(Also we ~succesfully added a scenario to make Dario join your party! (one of the last pieces) I'll post a video of it soon!)

*breathing intensifies*

Waiting on tenterhooks here!  But seriously that's actually an amazing accomplishment.  Great work.  The possibilities for this game are really opening up.  Feel inspired  :lol:

Grobycftw

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 05:21:50 pm »
Here our custom event of Dario joining the party! (Text will probably be re-edit as it is only a demo!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8L5u6CTsA

I wanted to show that he won't join you unless you talk to him with Riddel in your party  :D
And also if he's not in your party, he will be waiting at the Cabin!

Since I'm currently working on the Status Screen Model I didn't show it in the video, also we probably will make Dario innate color Yellow, and we have to set his 3 Tech (already complete!)
*Small error I saw, his name doesn't show when you talk to him without Riddel in your party  :picardno  (easy to fix!)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 05:25:58 pm by Grobycftw »

reidouraidou

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2021, 05:43:00 pm »
Any possible release date on the horizon?

Grobycftw

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2021, 01:19:28 am »
I really Really wish I could answer that easily, but I've been short on time recently due to my new job and real life issues, haven't worked in 2-3 month almost on CC  >.< 
Truth is we could try to add a bunch of new custom weapons, make new playable Char, make new scenario/side quests, but that could be "endless" hehe!

But we are close to having done the MOST part, real quick what's left on the "to do list"
-2 new custom weapon and modified 1 or 2
-listing every chest/loot/pickup item, with the hex values to edit the content (about 10% as been done xP)
-Remove the Eyes Blinking battle animation for the new Playable Chars (have and Idea but didn't test it yet)
-Create Dario Overworld's jumping/falling/landing animation (maybe a week of work)
-If possible (but not necessarily needed) the Selling values of all Weapon/Armor/Accessory
-the biggest piece left is to know how to make custom enemy scripts/edit the Battlescript

all the info on the battlescript are here
https://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Battlescript.html
as you can see in the parameters list there are a bunch of function still left to be discover, I'll have to do some testing (maybe alot hehe).

-when this is all done, we have to make sure that everything works on both CD's, then we can start the actual testing! Scaling difficulty and having definite location for chest/specific item.
We'll probably release some kind a BETA version at this point!
I'm sorry I don't have a date for this, but I'm guessing it could probably be done by the end of the year if I can find the time and all the testing goes well!    :wink:

As I mention most of the Hack have been completed, it took almost 5 years to gather everything we needed  :P  and now that we have almost all of it working, I'm extremmmely looking forward to finish this Hack!!!  8)

***Oh and here's a link to see all the development that only registered user can see on this post!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UFGo6ttASv6Fose4X1ueQtGdzmPHLvHs?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 06:42:29 pm by Grobycftw »

Grobycftw

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2021, 07:08:28 pm »
Hey guys! Sorry for taking so much time to give new updates, luckily last week we managed to add Dario to the status screen!! It was much more complicated then we expected it to be, but the result is pretty satisfying!

Here's a preview  :)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RfEr2hRUpmfW2Al7OSm2r1jOlGNB34xY/view?usp=sharing

as seen we are still having issues with the blinking texture, we made lots of test and have learn much about it but still we are trying to find a solution so it can be "flawless"! Ideally  :lol:

I am currently working on Dario battle stance & jumping missing animation and he will be ready to have a patch for use!!!! I'll do my best to release it as soon as possible!

Ghaleon777

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2021, 12:16:34 am »
Hell yeah brother, cant wait for it!