Author Topic: Blender mesh importer, partially updated (but not working)  (Read 4008 times)

SquidWearingATophat

  • Iokan (+1)
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Hello all,

I've tried my best to update the old Blender import script for v3.1. I have very little idea what I'm doing, but I think I got quite far with it.

However, I've hit a wall, and after several days of blindly hammering away--I concede defeat. I got as far as trying to assign the UVs to the mesh object, but I'm completely lost from that point on.

If someone wants to take this and finish it up, that would be very cool, but I'm not asking anyone to take up that challenge; I simply didn't want the effort to go completely to waste.

I can tell you that all the original byte logic of the script seems to work without any changes. It's just the syntax and different data structures that's the problem.

Anyway, I hope can be useful to somebody. Thank you to the original authors, wherever you may be!