Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Anniversary  (Read 1213 times)

jampongii

• Iokan (+1)
  • yeppo hellooo
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger Anniversary
« on: March 11, 2021, 06:07:25 am »
Hello everyone! I actually just joined here, and like a dumby-dumb I am, it took me years to know that Chrono series has a dedicated forum like this!

It's Chrono Trigger's anniversary today! and if I'm right, it's the 26th anniversary? (I am bad at math oop-) I hope you all are having a happy lil millenial fair celebration today!

(sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language :D)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 10:17:02 am »
Hello everyone! I actually just joined here, and like a dumby-dumb I am, it took me years to know that Chrono series has a dedicated forum like this!

No worries, friend. We're glad you finally found us! Welcome tot he party!

(sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language :D)

Looks good to me!

So when did you first play Chrono Trigger? Have you played Radical Dreamers or Chrono Cross?

jampongii

• Iokan (+1)
  • yeppo hellooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 12:45:10 pm »
So when did you first play Chrono Trigger? Have you played Radical Dreamers or Chrono Cross?

Hello, I'm a bit new to the platform, friend! I played Chrono Trigger when I was younger and replayed it when I was in  my teens. I haven't got the chance to play Radical Dreamers because I can't find a translation yet. As for Chrono Cross, it's the closest to my heart! Despite some flaws it has compared to the first game, it was richer in lore, cultures, and characters. I'm happy that the fanbase is still alive and well to this day!

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 11:39:35 pm »
Oh, it's today? Nice!